NEW JET BEAM RRT 3 Replacement

pageyjim

Enlightened
And to answer your question about the lumens - As far as I know it is a ANSI test - (Maybe someone else can confirm.) but it is not advertised as 1200 OTF lumen's it is 1200 at the emitter.

It is emitter lumens.

Last edited:

GMUGNIER

Newly Enlightened
Good Morning all - I spoke to Marshall at GG this weekend and he confirmed that a new package will be available but he said the contents are still not definate - as far as the accy's go - But he is making a order this week so he will have a better idea of what to expect.

GMUGNIER

Newly Enlightened
Hey everyone - It seems as though Marshall at GG has put the RRT-3 on sale at a 20% discount including the batteries and the charger - must be an indication that the new RRT-3 is coming soon........... And rumor has it that it will include the new emitter.........

siggy

Newly Enlightened
I know this is an older post but I would like to include that although the RRT-3 says it will run for 80 minutes at 1200 lumens mine shuts down after 20 minutes because of the heat level. I tested this in my house at 72 degrees f without the head touching anything and fully charged batteries. I'm not very happy about that.

spackulator

Newly Enlightened
I know this is an older post but I would like to include that although the RRT-3 says it will run for 80 minutes at 1200 lumens mine shuts down after 20 minutes because of the heat level. I tested this in my house at 72 degrees f without the head touching anything and fully charged batteries. I'm not very happy about that.

Hmm.. which means i can't buy this torch for long outdoor usage then?:duh2: