• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

New X9 - When will it be available?

alqpoe

Newly Enlightened
How or where will you be announcing that you are taking pre-orders?
Email list, Facebook, this thread, ect.?

Yes i can guarantee that if you pre-order it during our pre-order time frame, you will get one. This isn't a limited edition light, we just expect the demand to be extremely high so they will sell out quickly in the beginning. We will continue to produce more but we have to make sure our supply will meet the demand. We typically do a pre-order at 1-2 weeks before ship date. When you pre-order we will have the ship date listed so there is no confusion. I really wish I could give you more specifications but i don't have the final release information yet. Thank you for your patience guys, we are getting there soon.

Olightworld

Enlightened
Yes we are sending out a newsletter when the pre-order goes live and will also post it on facebook. You can get on the olightstore.com newsletter at the bottom of the homepage and also subscribe to the olightworld facebook page.

How or where will you be announcing that you are taking pre-orders?
Email list, Facebook, this thread, ect.?

Huntn4wins

Newly Enlightened
Yes i can guarantee that if you pre-order it during our pre-order time frame, you will get one. This isn't a limited edition light, we just expect the demand to be extremely high so they will sell out quickly in the beginning. We will continue to produce more but we have to make sure our supply will meet the demand. We typically do a pre-order at 1-2 weeks before ship date. When you pre-order we will have the ship date listed so there is no confusion. I really wish I could give you more specifications but i don't have the final release information yet. Thank you for your patience guys, we are getting there soon.
Thanks, really great to hear from you guys. We're all looking forward to the X9 Marauder, it's going to be a big hit.

lstmichel

Enlightened

will this be the XHP70 or the XHP70.2

Bdm82

Flashlight Enthusiast
I was hoping to see some responses from Olight about the R50le problem where the dock eats batteries, since online to share info on this light.

But I checked that thread and no replies.

Olightworld

Enlightened
We tested 20 samples at the same time. Our technicians found out that it is a bad batch of batteries that we received from our supplier that are getting drained prematurely from the dock. When we replaced it with a battery from the new batch it didn't happen again in the same test. If you have an issue with your battery just contact us and we will send you a new one.
I was hoping to see some responses from Olight about the R50le problem where the dock eats batteries, since online to share info on this light.

But I checked that thread and no replies.

Bdm82

Flashlight Enthusiast
We tested 20 samples at the same time. Our technicians found out that it is a bad batch of batteries that we received from our supplier that are getting drained prematurely from the dock. When we replaced it with a battery from the new batch it didn't happen again in the same test. If you have an issue with your battery just contact us and we will send you a new one.
Olight, thanks for following up on this. I know a lot of people will be very happy to hear the results!

gteague

Newly Enlightened

olight! i've been contacting you for months now, i spoke with sean and i've sent 3-4 emails to you. i've had going gear contact you on my behalf. i've sent you all these links to cpf and and i've sent you private messaages here. i've posted several times on your facebook page. i suggest you provide the exact method you'd like to be contacted because you've been ****ing completely unresponsive for many months now.

i've sent you my personal details at least 3 times now and sean even wrote them down when i was on the phone with him. so how about _you_ contact _me_?

also, did you, going gear, and amazon all have bad batteries? because i got one each from each of these sources. also, many people on here bought lights at the same time as those of us who had our batteries destroyed and presumably they would have had batteries from the same batch, so your conclusion about the root cause might not even be right. sean told me that you were using lights from the second or third batch of factory lights and not from the first batch that were sold, so i wonder if your test is faulty.

in any case, please contact me as i've gone through 3 batteries now and i still don't trust that dock.

/guy

Last edited:

frigate

Newly Enlightened
olight! i've been contacting you for months now, i spoke with sean and i've sent 3-4 emails to you. i've had going gear contact you on my behalf. i've sent you all these links to cpf and and i've sent you private messaages here. i've posted several times on your facebook page. i suggest you provide the exact method you'd like to be contacted because you've been ****ing completely unresponsive for many months now.

i've sent you my personal details at least 3 times now and sean even wrote them down when i was on the phone with him. so how about _you_ contact _me_?

also, did you, going gear, and amazon all have bad batteries? because i got one each from each of these sources. also, many people on here bought lights at the same time as those of us who had our batteries destroyed and presumably they would have had batteries from the same batch, so your conclusion about the root cause might not even be right. sean told me that you were using lights from the second or third batch of factory lights and not from the first batch that were sold, so i wonder if your test is faulty.

in any case, please contact me as i've gone through 3 batteries now and i still don't trust that dock.

/guy

Wow, shameless thread hijacking.

Clean your mouth and go rant elsewhere.

Olight, thanks for the information on the X9. I can't wait for the first reviews to come out to see if the run-times and step-downs are as advertised.

Huntn4wins

Newly Enlightened
Olight keeps posting pictures of some of the new lights, but no release date or much information, wow there slow, but guys come on if your going to post a picture at least get us some information, after all we the interested parties that will be make the purchases.

Huntn4wins

Newly Enlightened
I'm new to the Olight torch, but I now have 5 and I'm dying to add the X9 marauder!!! Can't wait, I check there site daily.

Latest posts