• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired NIB Surefire E2 Winelight

If that gets opened, I'd really like to see a lot of pictures, plz.

I wouldn't open it. I know what they look like and there's plenty of pictures out there. I have several E2e-CJ's, and one remains sealed that I don't plan on ever opening. I probably have the only sealed one still out there unless anyone knows of one.

Yes they are. The ano is always different. It's like a box of chocolates... hehe you know where I'm going with that.. they are all distinct.

I personally wouldn't be able to sleep if I didn't open it up! LOL
I might make it a few days though.

listed price is way low for nib...

i've seen users go for 4 or 5 hundred bucks.

congrats to new owner.

Jim

Have you actually seen a counterfeit SF right down to the box?

The plastic seal did appear really fresh🤔

Not in a vintage box like that.

Just counterfeit Z48's and G2's. And I didn't look close enough at a fake Z48 I had until another forum member clued me into it and then I saw the difference. I just never looked close because I have a million parts. Not much else has been faked that I can remember. It's not even on the radar of the fakers in my estimation. I'm not surprised we never got fake 6P's, because Surefire released a ton of them when other fake stuff started coming out, and they were going for $35-$42, so what is the point of faking them? Funny stuff.