OOH-RAH!!!!

JackBlades

Enlightened
I use Ronsonol lighter butane. Hair spray gums up the threads on the cleanout plug after awhile. Butane is clean. The only thing that invades the chamber is vaporized potato juice. Don't you just love that "French Fry" smell when you open it up after a shot?? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

zmoz

Enlightened
I use engine starting fluid...even though I recommend you do not use it on my website. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif Sometimes propane and oxygen...it's so loud I literally have to wear ear plugs.
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/eek.gif

tvodrd

*Flashaholic* ,
Anybody else ever done an oxy/acetylene trash bag? Strike-up a lean flame, snuff it in the dirt, and plug it into 100 yards of cheap pneumatic tubing to the bag. Touch it off with a broken flash bulb (100 yard leads /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif ) inside the bag. Loudest thing I have ever heard in my life! (Aint ever gonna do it again either! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif )

Larry

zmoz

Enlightened
[ QUOTE ]
tvodrd said:
Anybody else ever done an oxy/acetylene trash bag? Strike-up a lean flame, snuff it in the dirt, and plug it into 100 yards of cheap pneumatic tubing to the bag. Touch it off with a broken flash bulb (100 yard leads /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif ) inside the bag. Loudest thing I have ever heard in my life! (Aint ever gonna do it again either! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif )

Larry

[/ QUOTE ]

When I was learning how to weld one of the fun things to do was drop a balloon full of oxygen/acetylene onto someone that was welding. SURPRISE! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

tvodrd

*Flashaholic* ,
zmoz,

I have heard of broken windows in high school metal shops due to balloons. Imagine a 40gal trash bag! We set-off 4 that night out in the desert (many years ago) and a stoned-out idiot was up the hill when one was filling. He touched it off in person, somehow- joint? Someone said they saw his shadow in the dull-red flash! He had to be blown limb-from-limb! This was so long ago that gag lites were in!. Anyway, he came down the hill under his own power with slightly flash-burned eyes and a hearing deficit. No medical attention required! Enough idiots, enough alcohol/etc........ /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif I made the ER at Joshua Tree two 4th of July's in a row for fairly bad pyrotechnic burns. I am now too olde for that s**t! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Larry

zmoz

Enlightened
A trip to the hospital every now and then adds for a little excitement... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif