Opinions on my bezel mod please?

Warden

Newly Enlightened
Hello again fellas. I haven't forgotten about you, I'm just having a terrible time posting the new pictures. I think I'm doing it the same way, but apparently not. Anyways, I'll keep working on it. Sorry!

toads

Newly Enlightened
Hello again fellas. I haven't forgotten about you, I'm just having a terrible time posting the new pictures. I think I'm doing it the same way, but apparently not. Anyways, I'll keep working on it. Sorry!
Head over to imgur.com/upload , upload your picture, get the link and paste it into the URL box that comes up when you click on the insert image button.
UiN2Yxw.jpg

Warden

Newly Enlightened
Ok finally got it fellas. Special thanks to Modernflame, toads, and Mr. Yetman for all their help! Old iPhone and a paper towel background don't make for a great photo, but you get the idea.

KZ89ITs.jpg

DyD9Ksz.jpg

YKk1Wrb.jpg

mQ3K5gO.jpg

jZZJsKW.jpg

Li7wK0A.jpg

kyshYuk.jpg

Thanks for looking!

Modernflame

Flashlight Enthusiast
It does look good. I don't suppose we could trouble you for a side by side comparison with an unmodified bezel? Still trying to get an idea of how much material has been removed.

Warden

Newly Enlightened
It does look good. I don't suppose we could trouble you for a side by side comparison with an unmodified bezel? Still trying to get an idea of how much material has been removed.

I'd love to, but this is my only bezel. I have only one HDS. Hope to have another someday as funds permit. :)

LuxTacGear

Newly Enlightened
I like the shiny bezel. Looks good.

The crenelations are only there to let one know if the light is on when set on the bezel. They were never intended to be anything "tacticool" or for defensive purposes. We use firearms for that here in Arizona.

I personally would like the bezel to have even sharper crenelations for defensive purposes. Similar to the strike bezel of the Boss.