optical illusion

qip

Flashlight Enthusiast
now that your eyes are messed up :grin2:
btw they are not moving ,this is a still picture

Empath

Flashaholic
Knot, one of your posts was removed as unsuitable for a family board and as a violation of the rules. Please read the rules and note restrictions on images depicting nudity, whether full or partial.

flashfan

Flashlight Enthusiast
I don't know if it would qualify as an optical illusion in the classic sense, but anyone remember the proliferation about ten years or so ago, of "Magic Eye" drawings (the ones in which your unfocused eyes could detect a 3-D image within the drawing)? I used to enjoy those--some were easy to see, others I could never bring up.

EngrPaul

Flashlight Enthusiast
Wow I never knew I could melt things with my eyeballs!

geepondy

Flashlight Enthusiast
Yes, please tell us what you are supposed to see when looking away. I have screwed up vision and not all optical illusions work for me.

ABTOMAT

Flashlight Enthusiast
In that first video I stared at it for the full length. Afterwards for about 30 seconds the center of my vision was wildy distorted with a magnifier or fisheye effect.

thezman

Enlightened
I got very little out of the video. Slightly distorted vision at best.

But as a side effect, I've been running around the house in my underware ever since.:crackup:
I think there was more to it than just an illusion. :laughing:

flash_bang

Enlightened
flashfan said:
I don't know if it would qualify as an optical illusion in the classic sense, but anyone remember the proliferation about ten years or so ago, of "Magic Eye" drawings (the ones in which your unfocused eyes could detect a 3-D image within the drawing)? I used to enjoy those--some were easy to see, others I could never bring up.
Do you mean the one where you can see an angry face or a happy face, something like Dr Jeckyll and Mr. Hyde. There's also another that's a skull or a woman putting on makeup in the mirror…
H.A.G.O.
Flash