• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Oveready Clip Store

peter yetman

Flashlight Enthusiast
My clip arrived today, thanks Dan
clip.jpg

emarkd

Flashlight Enthusiast
I put an Overready clip on my Sinner Tri. Fan-freakin'-tastic. This is so much better than the original clip. I think this wide, kinda chunky clip design looks perfect on this fat little light. And it holds well too. Love it.

rf3k1A2.jpg

emarkd

Flashlight Enthusiast
Any chance of some clips being offered with the AlTiN coating like the new run of Boss comes with? I'd really like to have a flat 1" clip in black and a universal HDS-style clip in black as well. What are the chances? :)

ElectronGuru

Flashaholic
Chances are great on the universal. Not sure yet on the 1.0 but probably later this year.

Last edited:

Ozythemandias

Flashlight Enthusiast
Will the Logan clip fit the El Capitan with some slight bending? Website seems to imply that but I just want to make sure.

Will the HDS clips come back anytime soon?

__________ (not clip related)_______

The Orange McClickey Boot is the same style with the rounded button? I dont know if I'm asking it correctly, but what I want to know if that the only difference between the orange and the stock boot on the Boss is color or are there other differences?

ElectronGuru

Flashaholic
Will the Logan clip fit the El Capitan with some slight bending? Website seems to imply that but I just want to make sure.
All peak clips are sized for the momentary switch, which is identical for all mountain bodies.
So the only variation is the OD of the body itself. A Logan OD clip should land above the EC OD.

Will the HDS clips come back anytime soon?
Major error on these. I had the latest round of clips made extra thick. Clickys are wider than the 6P I was sizing for and our clip no longer works

The Orange McClickey Boot is the same style with the rounded button? I dont know if I'm asking it correctly, but what I want to know if that the only difference between the orange and the stock boot on the Boss is color or are there other differences?
Boot shapes are about the mold they are made in. SP boots are made with one mold, MP/HP are made with another.
Orange is SP so it matches perfectly with other SP (green, pink, black). Orange does not match MP in shape.
BOSS uses an MP mold which is rounder than the SP boots, which are flatter.

But the main issue with BOSS boots isn't shape. Its the flange. BOSS is designed for wide flange boots.
All other boots are small flange and may not perform correctly, including operation and sealing.
The BOSS parts page offers only one boot, the wide flange MP. No other boots are officially supported.

Last edited:

gunga

Flashaholic
The peak clip works fine on my El capitan with little or no bending.

ImageUploadedByCandlepowerforums1490398724.513130.jpg

I did end up with two non functional hds clips though...

Email sent to oveready.

ElectronGuru

Flashaholic
I did end up with two non functional hds clips though...

Email sent to oveready.
My apologies. I asked Tom to make our entire last run of clips even thicker, not realizing that Clicky is wider than the 6P standard most of these clips are used with. :ohgeez:

I've updated the page description and sent you options for returning the clip.

Everyone who's purchased our clip is eligible for a 100+% return/refund.

peter yetman

Flashlight Enthusiast
Sorry to worry you amongst the madness that is the latest BOSS release.
Do you make a clip that fits at the tail end of an HDS Clicky?
Thanks,
P

ElectronGuru

Flashaholic
Sorry to worry you amongst the madness that is the latest BOSS release.
Do you make a clip that fits at the tail end of an HDS Clicky?
Sorry, we used to but the thicker changes on the last batch (universal clip) mean they don't fit over the tail collar out of the box. There have been reports of modifying the clip to fit but it will be some time before we make more.

Random Dan

Flashlight Enthusiast
Last week I ordered two of the universal clips to install on the bezel end of my HDS rotaries, which according to the website will work. Anyway today the necessary o-rings arrived so I could finally install the clips. I was disappointed to find that the clips did not fit. The hole is too small to fit over the threaded end of the reflector.

Is there something I'm missing here?
Is the website incorrect about compatibility?