• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Oveready Moddoolar Host w/ Cryos M2 Head TL65 Body Diamondback Tailcap & OR TL50-S

solidtrax

Newly Enlightened
Oveready Moddoolar Host w/ Cryos M2 Head TL65 Body Diamondback Tailcap & OR TL50-S

Oveready Moddoolar Host with Cryos M2 Cooling Head/SS ring/UCL Lens , Moddoolar Diamondback Black HA TL65 Body and Black P60 Interface, Black HA finish Diamondback Tailcap with Zero Rez Twisty and green boot . This works perfect for a High powered Drop in and a 18650 setup. Price is SOLD shipped USPS priority mail in the USA with a paypal payment. No Light engine included. I have never really carried or even used this. I mostly just played around and lego'ed them. All pieces are pretty much like new condition. First person who unconditionally states "ill take it" in this thread gets it.

I also have an as new Oveready Moddoolar Diamondback Black HA TL50-S Body for sale. The cost is SOLD PENDING FUNDS $39 shipped in the USA with a paypal payment.

0sZjTSHh.jpg

0YI7FCeh.jpg

ynyNQDYh.jpg

MVPXkFFh.jpg

kY1j2lBh.jpg

Last edited:

Fish 14

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Oveready Moddoolar Host w/ Cryos M2 Head TL65 Body Diamondback Tailcap & OR TL50-

Oveready Moddoolar Host with Cryos M2 Cooling Head/SS ring/UCL Lens , Moddoolar Diamondback Black HA TL65 Body and Black P60 Interface, Black HA finish Diamondback Tailcap with Zero Rez Twisty and green boot . This works perfect for a High powered Drop in and a 18650 setup. Price is $175 shipped USPS priority mail in the USA with a paypal payment. No Light engine included. I have never really carried or even used this. I mostly just played around and lego'ed them. All pieces are pretty much like new condition. First person who unconditionally states "ill take it" in this thread gets it.

I also have an as new Oveready Moddoolar Diamondback Black HA TL50-S Body for sale. The cost is $39 shipped in the USA with a paypal payment.

0sZjTSHh.jpg

0YI7FCeh.jpg

ynyNQDYh.jpg

MVPXkFFh.jpg

kY1j2lBh.jpg
Do you know what MALKOFF heads are compatible with the tl50. It looks like it's threaded for mdc heads.

Sent from my LM-V350 using Tapatalk

xdayv

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Oveready Moddoolar Host w/ Cryos M2 Head TL65 Body Diamondback Tailcap & OR TL50-

Do you know what MALKOFF heads are compatible with the tl50. It looks like it's threaded for mdc heads.

Sent from my LM-V350 using Tapatalk

P60 compatible dropins like the Malkoff M61 will most likely fit fine!

TL65 is M series compatible and TL50 is C series compatible like 6P, C2 etc. Malkoff MDC is E series compatible like E1E, E1L etc. If my memory serves me right.

Jimmyboots

Enlightened

I'll take the TL50-s.

for a twisty 18650 project.

Strintguy

Enlightened
Oveready Moddoolar Host w/ Cryos M2 Head TL65 Body Diamondback Tailcap & OR T...

Back-up on the TL50, good snag Jimmy... I also want it for 18650 with ZR shorty

Croquette

Enlightened

TL65 is M series compatible and TL50 is C series compatible like 6P, C2 etc. Malkoff MDC is E series compatible like E1E, E1L etc. If my memory serves me right.

both tl50 and tl65 are p60 and M compatible as long as you use the good interface.

That host is amazing for high power p60 drop in like quad white or lil vortex...

solidtrax

Newly Enlightened

Host still available. Back to the top.

sygyzy

Enlightened

both tl50 and tl65 are p60 and M compatible as long as you use the good interface.

That host is amazing for high power p60 drop in like quad white or lil vortex...

Can you explain what "the good interface" means? I am asking because I am interested in this host.

solidtrax

Newly Enlightened

Can you explain what "the good interface" means? I am asking because I am interested in this host.

this host will work with any p60 drop in light engines. Not sure what the other guy meant by "good interface".

Croquette

Enlightened

You need the p60 adaptator ( called interface by oveready) to screw on the moddoolar body and that allows you tu use any p60 drop in. There is one on the complete host.

solidtrax

Newly Enlightened

Back to the top.

Chucula

Newly Enlightened

Offer sent. It looks so cool :D

EDIT: Guess I am making up for a long absence from CPF with my recent purchases :laughing:

:paypal:

Last edited: