P60 Host with 4*18650 / External 4*18650 battery box?

CyclingSalmon14

Enlightened
Is there such a thing, I.e a 4*18650 P60 that wide rather than a long tube, or a Normal P60 Host like a L2T but somehow you can attach a 4*18650 pack to it like those cheap Chinese cree led lights from ebay, but the idea being you can swap in your own cells so its a holder not a pack as such. Reason I ask is the new P60 Drop ins from sportac are awsome for MTB use, however even on 2 cells it will only run for 2Hrs ish, (900 Lumens or 600Hcri Lumens) I was thinking Id like to really double that to be honest. My current plan is if this is unachievable to Use a 2*18650 Host with the drop in installed and helmet or stem mount it. (but swap battery out half way, and also run two of these torches for 1800 Lumen, should be just enough for trail use) Just wondering if there was more compact options. I dont want to spend mega bucks on Expsoure or the like, and you cant even change the cell's in them!!! I know there are many suitable 4*18650 Lights out there but there is a lack of mounting options for them. I DID NOT POST IN BICYCLE FOURM AS ALTHOUGH BIKE RELATED I FIGURED THE 4*18650 BATTERY BOX WOULD BE OF INTEREST TO MORE THAN JUST CYCLISTS, and it would get more exposure here to.

Mattaus

Flashlight Enthusiast
Never seen anything along the lines of what you're after. My only suggestion would be to make your own battery box.

Poppy

Flashaholic
at fasttech or banggood do a search for "power bank" and you'll have a number of options for 2,3, or 4 18650's

also niteye makes a nice looking 2 bulb xml bicycle light that takes a power pack equal to 4 18650's, I imagine that you could buy additional ones, or wire something up.

Also I believe that Crees are more efficient in the middle of their output range rather than being pushed to the higher ranges. Therefore You may be better off with a two head design, pushed to 400-500 lumens each rather than ONE pushed to 1000 lumens.
Just a thought.

CyclingSalmon14

Enlightened
ill have to cheack out fasttech. Im essentialy after 2000Aprox Floody / almost mule like lumens for 4hrs+ in a package that can be mounted to my bike or helmet, that takes standard 18650's so I can change them out (Unlike a battery pack thats soldered together) and doing all this for under £200, bike spersfic packages cost a LOT. There are plenty of torches that meet my beam profile/output/runtime needs but its finding a way to mount them. I cant help but think something like a MM15Vn would be perfect its just mounting it...then again dosent it have a tripod screw? Might make a great bike light if I can mount it with that.

Poppy

Flashaholic
ill have to cheack out fasttech. Im essentialy after 2000Aprox Floody / almost mule like lumens for 4hrs+ in a package that can be mounted to my bike or helmet, that takes standard 18650's so I can change them out (Unlike a battery pack thats soldered together) and doing all this for under £200, bike spersfic packages cost a LOT. There are plenty of torches that meet my beam profile/output/runtime needs but its finding a way to mount them. I cant help but think something like a MM15Vn would be perfect its just mounting it...then again dosent it have a tripod screw? Might make a great bike light if I can mount it with that.

Yes it does.