Peak Open for business

03lab

Enlightened
[ QUOTE ]
DallasA said:
[ QUOTE ]
03lab said:
That is the worst website I have come across in a long time, I hope you didn't pay anyone for that. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crackup.gifLOL, I got paid with peanuts /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crackup.gif. When you have to work on multiple projects at once then there is room for errors. I am not going to say I am perfect. LOL

Would you guys like me to focus my time on the Q&C of the lights first or the Website? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon6.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thinking.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I thought you hired someone to do your website? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thinking.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thinking.gif

From post #569183 - 17/05/04:

[ QUOTE ]
Unfortunately, I have come to inform you that we will have a slight delay on uploading our site. At this time, we are waiting for our website administrator to finish with some data for the site along with finishing the new photo's. We have been informed that this will take a few more days.

[/ QUOTE ]

DallasA

Enlightened
Good Morning Everyone. I hope everyone is having a wonderful weekend. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

I wanted to make a short ( ok maybe not ) post to some questions that have been repeated and some suggestions that have been made.

1. On the technical information per unit. We are working on having this information put with each light on the website for it to be easier to find per unit.

2. In the mean time you can find some basic information here at http://www.peakledsolutions.net/pdf/PeakSolutionsinfo1.pdf ( this is PDF format file ). You can find this at the bottom of the page under " Questions & Answers ( Choosing a Peak LED Solutions Flashlight ) http://www.peakledsolutions.net/QA.html

3. For question in relation to " Coming Soon " We will release this information as time allows under each one of these Series & Collections these listings will also have multiple versions. All items listed are still in R&D stages and look to be in full productions by these approximate dates ( LOL: no exact date at this time /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif) In the mean time I will share some basic information to the overall. Our goal is to provide a wide rage of choice " for every user in every application " this list you see http://www.peakledsolutions.net/comingsoon.html will consist of " Luxeon 1w, 3w, 5w, stainless steel, additional designs, and additional accessories. By this information you will be able to see how these fall into play, but I think were you will wonder most about is the "Annamerria Dallasandra Collection " I will at this time just repeat " for every user in every application ".

4. It has been suggested that the information be simplified, at this time we will form a chart to break down all the information requested for it to be easier to read and understand. As soon as this is complete I will post it here as well.

5. Warranty to be increased. I have taken all "reasonable "suggestions and will be bringing them up in our next meeting /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/twakfl.gif. If this does increase this will also apply to all order prior to the increase. I will let you know as soon as I have the answer.

6. Question on being able to increase the output. This is a very simple process and you can contact our "Custom Design Center" to have this done. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif

Thank you all for your ongoing support, suggestions, and opinions. Remember it is here on CPF were we have taken "some "of your opinions and applied them into our product.

I will be working over the weekend, when I get sometime I will go over all of your postings again in case I missed one that the above information did not cover and respond as soon as possible.

BentHeadTX

Flashlight Enthusiast
Thank you for the update,
When I get back from vacation I will order the AAA 3 LED and AA 5 red LED models. Will the stainless steel versions become available in a month? My plan on ordering is around the 5th of July and if the stainless is ready, I will throw in extra for that version.
Now for the reviews to start showing up. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/popcorn.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/popcorn.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/sleepy.gif

Photonian

Newly Enlightened
[ QUOTE ]
Photonian said:
Well... I just got a reassuring phone call from Peak letting me know they did receive my order. That was very professional of them I think.

The young lady on the other end of the phone was polite, informative and, if I may say, sounded babe-a-licious. OK, I always think the female voice on the other end is a babe.

Anyway, they are reading this thread, they are noting the complaints. Maybe we should cut them just a little slack.

Apparently they are working through the usual start-up issues that always occur right after you "flip the switch".

My light should arrive shortly, stay tuned...

[/ QUOTE ]

Here's an update... I ordered the light on Friday 6/4 mind you. I received this from Peak this morning. It only took (or will take) 5 days for a credit card order to clear. My patience is wearing a little thin...

From Peak LED Solutions:
This is a status update on your order #[edit]

This email is let you know that we have received your order, and your order is ready to ship. At this time we are waiting for Paymentech to finish their process so we may process your payment. We have been notified this will be available on 6/9/2004. At that time we will release your order and process your payment. Thank you for your business! If we can be of further assistance please let us know.

Marijane Stinebaugh

Vice President of Operations
Peak LED Solutions Inc.
Toll Free: 1 ( 877 ) 858-7325

Fitz

Flashlight Enthusiast
I got the same message- I assume it's because they don't have everything in order, but it only takes seconds to verify a credit card. With Friday being a post office holiday, I doubt we'll see one before next week. IF nothing else is held up. Not quite up to Arcs next day delivery I'm used to.

Fitz

Flashlight Enthusiast
Well, I got a shipping confirmation from Peak saying my light has been shipped, so maybe things are shaping up? I'll report back when it arrives!

flashlightDR

Newly Enlightened
I was sent an e-mail yesterday evening saying that they would confirm with the credit card co. on the 9th(Wednesday) and then today I get another e-mail saying that it shipped....?

They joys of geting a new business off of the ground... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/banghead.gif

DallasA

Enlightened
Hello Everyone:

Sorry for the delay. Orders are now being shipped. The reason for the hold was getting the process of payments by our merchant authorized. ( We had to get are approval not the customers; to process your payments. ) We don't process a payment until the day it is shipped. We gave the date of 5/9/2004 for this to take place. Good news it has taken place a day early. So now we have opened the site for order processing.

We will be updating and adding more information to the site. Thank you, for your patients and we look forward to your feedback. There is still a lot of work that needs to be done and I will post updates as they become available.

Have a Great Day! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

BentHeadTX

Flashlight Enthusiast
Alas,
I am going on vacation so it will be a few weeks. In about two weeks I hope the reviews are up and everything works well.
Anyone get one of those 5 LED AA lights?

MaxKnight

Newly Enlightened
[ QUOTE ]
Rothrandir said:
phonotian, i'd highly doubt that yahoo would load spyware onto your computer. in fact, arcs website is a yahoo site as well. can you tell us anything else about the spyware?

did anyone else have this happen?

[/ QUOTE ]

I just made an order and then did a spyware scan which found only a few spyware tracking registry keys and tracking cookies (according to Ad-Aware). But unfortunately I expect this from all online shopping portals/third party shopping carts.

However, it does seem Yahoo don't have a problem with spyware if we're to believe this...

Yahoo Plays Favourites with Some Adware

Anyway looking forward to receiving my goodies!

DallasA

Enlightened
Good Evening Everyone:

I wanted to give a quick update. As suggested by some of you here on CPF, we have increased the warranty from 90days to 1 year. This has been updated on our site as well and this also covers all purchases prior to today's date.

To the question on stainless steel this series is being scheduled into are production at this time. When I have further information I will post an update when it happens.

We have a lot more work to get done!

Update on the detailed information at this point we are at about 65% complete on getting this information to you. Over the next few days this information will be added to our site.

We have sent notification out to reviewers that we will be shipping them out product tomorrow for their reviews.

Update of International shipping questions: At this time we are modify the system to calculate by your location. The reason for this modification is in the best interest of everyone in internationally. Thank you, for your suggestions on improving this issue.

As always thank you for your on going support, suggestions, and opinions and we look forward to your post.

Best Regards,

MJ ( DallasA )

TrueBlue

Flashlight Enthusiast
Not that I have bought one of your lights...yet, but I was wondering if the warranty would extend to the people that have already bought your lights?

JimH

Flashlight Enthusiast
[ QUOTE ]
haveblue said:
Not that I have bought one of your lights...yet, but I was wondering if the warranty would extend to the people that have already bought your lights?

[/ QUOTE ]

Well, duh! read the thread. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/jpshakehead.gif

[ QUOTE ]
DallasA said:

we have increased the warranty from 90days to 1 year. This has been updated on our site as well and this also covers all purchases prior to today's date.

MJ ( DallasA )

[/ QUOTE ]

TrueBlue

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'm sorry for the question. I must have missed the answer in the thousand replies and numerous threads. I'll go back in my hole, won't bother you all anymore, and read.

JimH

Flashlight Enthusiast
[ QUOTE ]
haveblue said:
I'm sorry for the question. I must have missed the answer in the thousand replies and numerous threads.

[/ QUOTE ]

I apologize for being a bit belligerent, I sometimes miss obvious things also. It's just that the answer was in the post just prior to yours.

Please do not let my reply inhibit your participation. Honest mistakes are made, and understood, by all of us.

Lebkuecher

Flashlight Enthusiast
MJ
If this is posted somewhere and I've missed it I apologize.

Will Peak be offing a turquoise option as a standard line up in your product mix.

Also, will you be offing hand picked LEDs to get a whiter light with your white lights. (Maybe a premium model)

From what I've read, I don't think that your design will accommodate the premium LED manufacture but if I'm wrong could adding brand specific LEDs be an option in your custom builds. (Maybe even have an option for the customer to supply the LEDs)

Finally, I think going to a one year warranty is a good move for Peak.

The_LED_Museum

*Retired*
I just updated the Peak page I have up there right now to show the product has a 1 year warranty. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif
So I've done my job anyway...at least until the other Peak products arrive, needing to be reviewed. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif