• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Perfectly Anodized ARC MOFO-CLICKY FOR SALE In stock!!

Casual Flashlight User

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: ARC MOFO-CLICKY FOR SALE

I am having a small number of matching cr2 parts anodized as well. Look for the sale to go on Friday night.

What do you mean? Parts to convert the CR123 tailpacks into CR2 tailpacks? or some other project?

Looking forward to Friday anyways. :)

CFU

yaesumofo

Flashlight Enthusiast

Good news and bad news.
I went to the anodizer shop today to look at the samples.
The good news is that they do incredible work. the end products will look fantastic. The bad news is they used too much tint in the batch making the part too dark almost to the blueish side of things. The also failed to anodize the lip around the hole where the switch boot comes out of the part.
This one will become part of my personal collection. They have fixed both "issues and are back o n track to deliver Friday.
Here is a picture:
mofoclickyannosamp1.jpg

Not bad really I kind of like the look but I prefer to have the finish completly cover this area.
Yaesumofo

liqht

Newly Enlightened

i got my bare aluminum one today. the machine work is top notch. the knurling is exceptionally well done, and as all arc-fans know, the knurling on arc lights is different from any other light.

the design is robust and nicely complements the original arc ls design aesthetic. i totally dig the extra grip it provides. this is a well-conceived and well-executed quality piece.

thanks yaesumofo! can't wait to see the anodized ones.

mosport

Enlightened

Your HAIII is stunning as usual!

Excited for you now that the project is almost completed, all the issues in the background are finally behind you.

Can't wait till these parts are available :rock:

yaesumofo

Flashlight Enthusiast

Thanks for the kind words.
I hope it gives you a lifetime of utility.
If you look up one posting you can see a picture of an anodized unit.
Yaesumofo

i got my bare aluminum one today. the machine work is top notch. the knurling is exceptionally well done, and as all arc-fans know, the knurling on arc lights is different from any other light.

the design is robust and nicely complements the original arc ls design aesthetic. i totally dig the extra grip it provides. this is a well-conceived and well-executed quality piece.

thanks yaesumofo! can't wait to see the anodized ones.

yaesumofo

Flashlight Enthusiast

It is designed specifacly to work with ANY ARC flashlight NEWER than the FIRST RUN.
I cannot guarantee operation with the first run unlrss it has brrn mofified. YMMY. Use care.

Yaesumofo
In a word yes.
When the anodizing is done these will be anodized as close as possible to match the ARC HA III Finish. There was some variation in the tints on the ARC parts. I do try to get as close as possible by basing the tint on My own ARC LSH.
Anyway yes the ARC LS-H is a perfect match for this tail.
Yaesumofo

yaesumofo

Flashlight Enthusiast

YES I beielve so. I am awaiting a call from the shop as I type this.
I will rush down and pick them uP as soon as I get the call.;
Yaesumofo
aroung :twothumbs[/quote]

yaesumofo

Flashlight Enthusiast
I was going to make this a surprise. Maybe if I announce it sales will pick up a bit. The first 20 MOfoClicky orders I ship will include a cr2 twisty unit. ON the house. It will not have an o-ring or a steel loop, but it will be free and the anodizing does match the MOFOclicky nicely.
Only one per order. So even if you order 5 clickys you get one twisty...Just to be clear.
There is a reward for those of you who have waited patiently.:party:
Yaesumofo
BTW I would be rather disappointed to see these show up on the BST forum for sale. If you don't need it or can't use it please just let me know and I will bump it up to the next order on the list. If, once you have it, you just can't use it do me a favor and pass it along without charge. I am doing this is in the spirit of the old school CPF. Pass it on.

Here is a medicore picture. Of the pair together.
mofowcr2annocrsm.jpg

:paypal: :twothumbs

Tim

:kiss:

PS - Do I get a bonus for being the 1st order?

Groundhog66

Banned
I was going to make this a surprise. Maybe if I announce it sales will pick up a bit. The first 20 MOfoClicky orders I ship will include a cr2 twisty unit. ON the house. It will not have an o-ring or a steel loop, but it will be free and the anodizing does match the MOFOclicky nicely.
Only one per order. So even if you order 5 clickys you get one twisty...Just to be clear.
There is a reward for those of you who have waited patiently.:party:
Yaesumofo
BTW I would be rather disappointed to see these show up on the BST forum for sale. If you don't need it or can't use it please just let me know and I will bump it up to the next order on the list. If, once you have it, you just can't use it do me a favor and pass it along without charge. I am doing this is in the spirit of the old school CPF. Pass it on.

Here is a medicore picture. Of the pair together.
mofowcr2annocrsm.jpg

:bow::bow::bow::grouphug::bow::bow::bow:

Casual Flashlight User

Flashlight Enthusiast
PURE CLASS

That CR2 tailpack will most definately not be turning up on the BST threads...or any other selling threads/sites.

Thank you Yaesumofo - You are a true gent! :)

CFU

Carpe Diem

Flashlight Enthusiast
Thank you so much!

The CR2 twisty will be treasured, and used, in the very same CPF spirit.

Thank you again!

:bow::thumbsup:

Latest posts