• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Phaserburn's Diffusion Film - CPF Service & Int'l Shipping Avail.

Fuchshp

Flashlight Enthusiast
Do you have a film that converts cool white to warm or neutral white while diffusing the beam?

Phaserburn

Flashlight Enthusiast
silentorpheus, order shipped. Fuchshp, no, I don't. There are such things that exist, though. Theatre supply has such films, if I recall correctly. Changing the tint will definitely reduce output, from what I've seen myself using such products.

Smegheaaad

Newly Enlightened
Hullo Phaserburn, I just sent payment for two sheets (paypal tx id 4HD199488M946742E). The confirmation I got from paypal has my correct address on it, so here's hoping that works out; sorry, I've not sent a PM as my n00bishness is still showing.

Last edited:

GSR7

Newly Enlightened
Hi Phaserburn. Is this film suitable for a Nitecore TM06S (4000 lumens) as it generates a fair bit of heat on max output? But is just what I'm looking for as I can't find a diffuser cover to fit. Thanks G.

Phaserburn

Flashlight Enthusiast
All orders shipped.

GSRZ, I don't think it will be a problem, but I cannot say for sure. I would try it and then check the film. I've used it for high power lights before and haven't had issues, but each light is a bit different. I believe that worst case scenario is the film would be ruined, but I doubt it. In this case, perhaps install it on the outside of the lens for additional cooling (I usually recommend the inside to protect the film itself).