Philips Vision 921 Gen2

Ofelas

Enlightened
The stop lamps are either Philips X-Treme red LEDs or Stanley 3496, I don't quite recall.

jzchen

Enlightened
Well, I did get the one pack that was available. I am not sure when I'll get a chance to test in the iQ. (Parents' car is disassembled and working hard to finish putting it back together first).

Sent from my moto g(7) power using Tapatalk

Hamilton Felix

Enlightened
Gee, Virgil, I like that Osram you linked. Gotta love the disclaimer: "[FONT=&quot]These products are not ECE-approved and must not be used on public roads in any exterior application.Use on public roads will invalidate both the operating license and insurance coverage. Some countries prohibit the sale and use of these products." They really want to cover their backsides.

Frankly, on a non-critical application like dome light or cargo light, I just want a good amount of light without a lot of drain on the system, plus long life. But the LEDs I used to replace my OEM 921s are more bulky. These new ones look closer to the original 921 in size. [/FONT]

Buck91

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'm seeing pics of both the old/lame design and this new/promising design here. Seems likely the new design is being phased into distribution. It will probably take awhile for the old design to flush out of the pipelines.

Looks like they are going for $35 shipped on amazon. If you trust them to send the right part.

jzchen

Enlightened
Looks like they are going for $35 shipped on amazon. If you trust them to send the right part.
Just go to AutoZone and get them in person for $10 less. If the location has the old style try a different store. My nearest AutoZone has them. They only put out one at a time I guess to protect from being stolen. Last time I returned there was another package there, of the new type.

Sent from my moto g(7) power using Tapatalk