• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Photos of OR Triples, The BOSS is here Post away!

Cool machine, E84. What is it?

~ CG
Coffee break.
gErV4Io.jpg

nfetterly

Flashlight Enthusiast
Here's one from back in the day, in the background is an OR M2-50

LS3K8768-L.jpg

NWF_4223-L.jpg

First round BOSS, shown at work (actually it's taking a break) in a paper mill.
(edit) - I hadn't seen the posts above concerning work / coffee break / time for a beer when I posted this one...

IMG_2149-L.jpg

I need to do an updated photo of my OR material. Many of the early triples in the first photo have been sold and new ones added.

I took some photos of the unpacking, with the straw and the bag. I was going to post it while many were still waiting for their BOSS in the first round, but I didn't want to spoil what I thought was a great "experience" opening my BOSS and having a very pleasant surprise with the quality packaging.

Last edited:

run4jc

Flashlight Enthusiast
No photo of my BOSS - you all know what they look like! Mine is from the December release - BOSS 35 with amber secondary. XPL emitters at 4000. I've carried nothing else since receiving it.

Tonight I was at my brother's house out in just a bit in the country. I'm terrible with distance so I don't know how far to the wood line, but it has to be over 100 yards. The dog in the lower left section of the photo is a little terrier.

I was doing a quick 'sweep' of the edge of the woods to see if there were any deer lurking. I was shocked at the throw and the utter wall of light this pocket rocket puts out! It was pitch dark - no outside lights on...no light pollution.

Str8stroke

Flashlight Enthusiast
Nice shots everyone. Some I haven't seen before. Really really neat. Please keep them coming. Great idea for some beam shots. I may go out tonight and try and snap one or two. In the meantime, I was goofing off with my "Fat Daddy" OR Defense Light 26650 with V5 Triple 33 drop in with Red and took some quick cell pics. I find this one to be a fun light! Due to the heft, you know you are carrying a beast in your pocket. I put it into my rear pocket and pull it out by the para cord lanyard.
C82776E0-354C-4BC9-B796-99B74F4C94A5_zpsx4urvkdg.jpg

and one more:
FC5A9C3F-0719-45FA-879C-3633B533FB29_zpsumnztwdc.jpg

eraursls1984

Flashlight Enthusiast
Nice shots everyone. Some I haven't seen before. Really really neat. Please keep them coming. Great idea for some beam shots. I may go out tonight and try and snap one or two. In the meantime, I was goofing off with my "Fat Daddy" OR Defense Light 26650 with V5 Triple 33 drop in with Red and took some quick cell pics. I find this one to be a fun light! Due to the heft, you know you are carrying a beast in your pocket. I put it into my rear pocket and pull it out by the para cord lanyard.
Beautiful light. I decided that light was going to get me into the P60 modules, but I was waiting on a NA one. The N/A never came back instock and now all are discontinued.

JWRitchie76

Flashlight Enthusiast
What brightness is that set on for that photo?
I have no idea??? I used my company issued iPhone and I'm embarrassed to say I don't even know how to get to the camera settings on it. I only use if for calling, texting, emailing, works apps and the occasional picture. I'm not an apple fan personally.