*POLL* The 6P and 6PD in TypeIII black HA - would you buy it?

Would you buy the 6P and/or 6PD in black HA?

• Yes

Votes: 29 80.6%
  • No

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

KDOG3

Flashlight Enthusiast
As far as my personal opinion goes, I think all of Surefires aluminum lights should be black HA, but thats' another issue. We all know and love the simple but elegantly classic 6P. They advertise it as "the light that started it all." Its the quintessessential Surefire.
It seems odd that it hasn't recieved the benefit of TypeIII HA-Black yet. So if we pester Surefire - maybe even PK - enough maybe they'll make them. Even if its just for CPF! But if so, would you buy the 6P and/or new 6PD in black HA?

Last edited:

InfidelCastro

Banned
I don't think they would do black HAIII, because most people wouldn't notice the difference, they would just think they raised the price for no reason.

I would definately go for natural HAIII on a Z2 Combatlight. In fact, that's the light I really hope Sure-Fire will produce someday.

I probably wouldn't buy a 6P Defender in HA because I don't like the crenulated bezel, but that would have nothing to do with the finish, just that I don't like those types of bezels.

InfidelCastro

Banned
TORCH_BOY said:
I would prefer natural HA-III over black anyday

Yea, don't you think a natural hard anodized Z2 Combatlight would look just cool as heck, with that black rubber grip ring?

Especially if the natural HA turns out to be a lighter style, like I've seen on some of the older lights.

dizzy

Flashlight Enthusiast
I voted yes because I like any light in Black HA. If only I could get an M6 in Black. :drool: :faint:

petery83

Newly Enlightened
Had the HAIII 6P been available, I would have bought it instead of my G2.