Post your motorcycle pictures!

Chuck289

Enlightened
Damn labrat, that is a crazy chopper!! I love the 70s style honda CBs, but thats a little out there lol

V8TOYTRUCK

Flashlight Enthusiast
JonII.jpg

DaveII.jpg

Dave.jpg

A few buddies at California Speedway

Shot with my Antique Canon 10D to take advantage of the 1.6x crop to extend my 70-200 2.8L

Last edited:

labrat

Enlightened
:crackup:
Man, they have weird bikes in Thailand :laughing:

What's the engine on that? Seems like an inline-4, but I'm curious as to the rest of the specs...

The engine comes from a Honda CB 550 cc, from the end of the 70s/beginning of the 80s.
The owner was not quite sure the correct year.

Damn labrat, that is a crazy chopper!! I love the 70s style honda CBs, but thats a little out there lol

The bike is really a looker!
The metal-work is very nice, only the cowers below the seat are plastic, the rest is hand-made metal work by he owner.
The wheels are Sun-spoked, very nice/very expencive, very dangerous if one spoke fails!
Lacks a bit on the finish though, and the rigidity on something like this is not very impressive.
As for the lack of safety details, have a look at those spiked nuts on the top of the fork-crown!
But for a ride through town, to have the girls look at you, nothing beats it!
On that photo I was not wearing an outfit worth the occasion, later I had my leather west and boots combined with jeans and a better helmet, more appropriate!

Last edited:

Patriot

Flashaholic
Not sure. I think it might be the turbine-powered MTT Y2K.

I think it would have to be since the Dodge isn't a production bike.

G1K, you're KTM on slicks just about made me jump out of my chair. That must be incredibly fun on track when you can so easily slide the bike and toss the back end around. Super Moto has to be some of the best bike racing anywhere. :)

G1K

Newly Enlightened
I think it would have to be since the Dodge isn't a production bike.

G1K, you're KTM on slicks just about made me jump out of my chair. That must be incredibly fun on track when you can so easily slide the bike and toss the back end around. Super Moto has to be some of the best bike racing anywhere. :)

It is the most fun I've had on two wheels. The bike is much better suited to a go-cart track or small road course. I do race it at Loudon NH, and even with the 6speed transmision it feels as if I can get off and run faster when compared to the Honda 600rr.

I've learned a lot about clutch control to get the back to step out, but I still need a lot of practice compared to some of the guys I ride with.

I had it on the dirt (with stock rims and knobbies) and it scared the crap out of me, I only got it out of 3rd gear once.

Ryan

Patriot

Flashaholic
It is the most fun I've had on two wheels. The bike is much better suited to a go-cart track or small road course. I do race it at Loudon NH, and even with the 6speed transmision it feels as if I can get off and run faster when compared to the Honda 600rr.

I've learned a lot about clutch control to get the back to step out, but I still need a lot of practice compared to some of the guys I ride with.

I had it on the dirt (with stock rims and knobbies) and it scared the crap out of me, I only got it out of 3rd gear once.

Ryan

It's cool to hear you describe it Ryan. I was just thinking that Ben Bostrom is one of my favorite dudes to watch ride those. He's always shifting his weight around trying to get the maximum bite from the tires. It would be fun to watch Troy Bayless tackle one of those machines much for the same reasons.

Thanks for posting your pics...and I did like all of them them btw! :cool:

Last edited:

Novaflash

Newly Enlightened
This is an 89 FZR 400 that I learned to ride on. Man this bike handled like it was on rails. Sadly I sold it last summer. These are considered pretty rare especially in this condition.

203923933.jpg
203923930.jpg