Pouch for my Pelican M6 LED HA-3

TheNick

Newly Enlightened
I got my Pelican M6 LED HA-3 but I found that the pouch is a little bulky

Someone knows some websites where I can find aftermarket pouches.

No leather pouch please /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Any other possibilities?

Thanks

TheNick

Newly Enlightened
it's a good price but it's not reinforced so it can damage the light easily on the corner of a table or something like that /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Is there a place online where I can buy the regular Pelican M6 holster.

The one that came with the light has an extra storage space for spare batteries

JasonC8301

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have a regular PM6 holster on BST, but only thing is, you gotta get the attached light with it /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

I am sure someone is willing to part with the bulky Pelican holster without the battery holding section.

I used a County Comm Inova X5 holster, it was a nice fit for my standards of putting it into a bag.

JasonC8301

Flashlight Enthusiast
TheNick, how much for what? The County comm holster, or older flashlight only Pelican M6 holster (without the spare battery compartment.)

I found the Pelican M6 holster that came with my Pelican M6 incandescent light 2 years ago. I remember I left that light on the LI Railroad coming back from college. It was all nice and neat in a countycomm holster and I was playing around with it and left it on the train, forgot to stuff it back into my pack. So I found that holster sitting in my office supplies draw.

It'll fit into a USPS flat rate Global Priority Mail Envelope which is $4.00. So $7.00 shipped sound good?

Tombeis

Enlightened
Nick: Nite-Ize Mini-Pock-its is a good heavy duty Nylon pouch that will accept flashlights of the Pelican M6 and Gladius sizes. It will also hold two extra 123 batteries in it's rear pocket. It has a nice Polymer heavy duty belt clip as well. Price is around the 8 to 10 dollar range I find them at Lowe's, or you can order them through Internet dealers listed on the Nite-Ize website.. www.niteize.com

Latest posts