prayers for my mom please

Rothrandir

Flashaholic
we're all here for you buddy /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

sorry to hear things aren't going to well /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

KartRacer31

Flashlight Enthusiast
Very sorry to hear that raggie33, my thoughts and prayers are with you.

B@rt

Flashaholic
Sending... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif
positive.gif

raggie33

*the raggedier*
gosh you all are so kind amazeing . i was afraid to even post this emssage but im glad i did igot good vibes from replys

robk

Enlightened
Death is as normal a part of life as birth, although sometimes it comes too soon. My deep sympathies to you during this time in your life. I lost my father 20 years ago, I still think of him. Thankfully, my mother is still with me and as I get older, I appreciate her more each day. Be strong, do all you can to comfort her and never forget her.
Rob

milkyspit

Flashlight Enthusiast
Raggie, that's tough, man. I'll say a prayer for your mom, and for you. Stay strong and do what feels right, plus cherish whatever good times you've had with her. There's a lot of great perspective in this thread. Hope it all helps in some small way.

raggie33

*the raggedier*
i realy thought i was a TOUGH guy but nahthis is getting to me this year has been kinda hard very hard but hell thats life i thinktomorow my dad will bring me a xmas dinner but i wanna be alone so its nice ilhave good food to eat

SilverFox

Flashaholic
Hello Reggie,

My thoughts and prayers are also with you and your family.

At times like this, friends and family form a support structure to help. It's nice to be included in your support structure. Let us know if we can do anything to help you through this.

Tom

jayflash

Flashlight Enthusiast
Raggie, I hope the Christmas Spirit pays you and your Mom an extended visit and that your life will begin a positive cycle sooner than you think. With all of your tribulations, lately, hang on, happiness will find you again. A prayer said, a tear shed - thinking of you raggie.

chumley

Enlightened
Raggie, I lost my mother to lung cancer 25 years ago, I still miss her. I will pray for you and your family, btw, I felt helpless because I couldn't do anything to change the outcome. May god be with you and your loved ones.

Mike