prayers for my mom please

smokinbasser

Flashlight Enthusiast
Raggie I am so sorry to hear of your mothers cancer. I have said a prayer for her and you.And put your mother and you on my prayer list. Prayer does work.

raggie33

*the raggedier*
just a update thankyou for all youre prayers.i have good news not great news but good news.she is under going chemothrepay andn the cancer reduced in size around 80% or better. now i get this second hand.and im told that its good news but it dont stop what caused the cancer to grow in first place.its kinda confuseing but atleast it didnt get biger and didnt spread and it actualy shrunk.so thank you all for the prayers and good wishes i thought i update ya

smokinbasser

Flashlight Enthusiast
That is good news small steps first then bigger steps the chemo is working and they are still fighting it back. I guess you havent been able to visit her but I'm sure she knows she is in your thoughts. We only have one set of parents. Treasure them, they aren't around forever.

TOB9595

Enlightened
Edd, I didn't see this before either. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif
I had chemo and it paid off well. Not an easy road tho.
Prayers for you and your Mom.
Tom

Stanley

Flashlight Enthusiast
Sorry I missed this thread earlier, Raggie. At least there's some positive news after all the positive vibes have been sent out... Nevertheless I will join in with everyone here in prayer for your mum as well. Nothing but best wishes and positive thoughts and prayers from here! Take care...

Flashlightboy

Enlightened
Raggie,

My family knows the pain and difficulty of cancer and I hope for the best for you and your family as you face this difficult illness. I'm experiencing the same anxiety, hurt and confusion that you are. You're not alone and I will put your mother in my thoughts and ask that this cruel illness leave her.

Big_Ed

Flashlight Enthusiast
Raggie, I will keep on praying for you and your mom. It looks like things are heading in the right direction. Keep the faith.

Latest posts