Pre-sale: ReyLight Triple Ti Dawn 18650/18350 triple

Weld Inspector

Enlightened
Maybe copper left.

From looking at rey's website the dawns are gone, he emailed me a few weeks ago and said he was about to have runs of the copper lan and AA pineaple soon

him selling on urban edc opened his products to all kinds of loaded edc fans not just us flashoholics

My triple dawn was my first collector light in 2016 its what got me started and my reason for joining the forum, honestly I was a bit sad to see his lights being openly available to people outside of the forum

PoliceScannerMan

Flashaholic
From looking at rey's website the dawns are gone, he emailed me a few weeks ago and said he was about to have runs of the copper lan and AA pineaple soon

him selling on urban edc opened his products to all kinds of loaded edc fans not just us flashoholics

My triple dawn was my first collector light in 2016 its what got me started and my reason for joining the forum, honestly I was a bit sad to see his lights being openly available to people outside of the forum

Yeah man, I see people dropping HUGE $$$$ on Hankos, that seem to be knife guys lol.

Weld Inspector

Enlightened
I just saw someone selling a solid copper triple dawn on ebay minutes ago unfortunately rey doesnt use CPF as much as he used to, to keep us updated on new releases

Tho his site reylight.net still says nothing about the solid copper lan, AA pineapple, or the dawn tho I have seen all three for sale second hand by vultures on ebay pushing for triple mark up

Last edited: