Princeton TEC Attitude

D

**DONOTDELETE**

I happened to be in a mall today an came upon a little LED flashlight called a Princeton TEC Attitude.

It has 3 LEDs powered by 4 AAA alkaline batteries in a translucent grey case. The batteries are in two rows side by side which keeps the length of the light down. Fits in the hand very well. Waterproof.

The light is about as bright as a 2 AA cell MiniMag light. Course this is subjective - just eyeballing it.

So far I like the light. Not very expensive, fits in the hand well, or a pocket. AAA Cells are easy to find and carry. Package says the light will run 150 hours on one set of batteries.

The Attitude is a great little light. Do a search and you'll find it's been discussed a lot on this forum.

I just got back from taking the pooch for a night-time walk - assisted by my PT Attitude (minus the funky white lettering - I removed w/ nail polish remover).

It's a keeper along w/ my ARC AAA and Streamlight Stinger.
grin.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Ranger:
I happened to be in a mall today an came upon a little LED flashlight called a Princeton TEC Attitude.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

In this case, you would be well-off to buy it first, then search the forums later.
It really is a good little light.