pt eos sale

cue003

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Princeton Tec EOS - on sale from REI-Outlet for $15, today only!

Big thanks on this for sure. I got me one. I already have one and love it but since hurricane season is here i figured it will be good to have a backup.

Curtis

Nell

Enlightened

Thanks for the heads up... truly appreciate the good price.

mrme

Enlightened

I just ordered one. Last I checked they had at least 250 blue and 100 green.
They also have the BD Gemini for $25. That's $20 with your 20% off coupon. I already have 3 Geminis, but this will be my first EOS. I ordered a couple of BD Ions a few weeks ago. At $10, they did not last long. When it rains it poors, I guess.

They had those PT Matrix II headlamps for this price last fall. I wish I had bought at least one. The AA format is so much nicer.

Chingyul

Newly Enlightened

Anyone doing a store pick-up willing to forward one to me?

Canadian shipping is $13 (almost as much as the headlamp), so not quite worth it.

PM, or Email me if you can.
d_ching (at) yahoo.com

Please and Thank You

Dan

Last edited:

Austin

Newly Enlightened
I'm confused about what the color selection means. Is it a cosmetic thing only or is the led blue/green? The specs don't say what color the light is.

Chingyul

Newly Enlightened
It's a white light, but the colour selection is a cosmetic one.
It's the colour around lens. Blue or green
I think they have pictures under the big one.

Chingyul

Newly Enlightened
Last Ditch Effort. Would really want to get in on this, but apparently REI uses UPS to ship up here, and they'll charge me and arm and a leg for brokerage fees.

EDIT:
So, good news. I managed to get 2 of them. I called in and was able to specify them ship it by USPS. Yahoo.

Last edited:

floscherl

Newly Enlightened
I´m next in line Kalinux.

If the CPF member bought me two, as he promised me, we both have no problem.

The next thing that bother me is this question:

Where are the CPF members that buy one or two extra lights at super-sales and give them to people that miss the sale?

If anybody has the effrontery to answer that he can´t do this, because he don´t know if anybody would buy the extra one or he don´t have enough money, shame on you! :rant:

Only my 2 cents.
Flo

Last edited:

jfong

Newly Enlightened
Shucks, I just found my thread again. My email subscription was unsubscribed when my thread was combined with the other one. Sorry for those who missed the deal because the new thread title after combining was so undescriptive. There's a big difference between just a "pt eos sale" and the pt eos for $15 (!!!) from REI (very reputable, free in-store pickup for many in the USA). I hope not many people missed the sale because they didn't bother clicking the new title.

I hope you get at least one, floscherl and Kalinux. This was an awesome sale price, so I'm sure many snatched some up. I don't like the lump accusation about lack of altruism of fellow CPF'ers, though... Presonally, I'm just a "student CPF'er" who saved up slowly and carefully to get an Amondotech Illuminator. The funds literally are not there to purchase extra lights.