Ra to release headlamp

chenko

Enlightened
Wow... interesting! The spot-to-flood feature is a cool thing on an headlamp. :twothumbs

carrot

Flashaholic
Henry is too much of a perfectionist to expect this to come out on any reasonable timeframe. But rest assured, when it does come out it'll blow everything else out of the water.

derangboy

Enlightened
I would love to see the original re-released looking exactly the same, but scaled down to one CR123 :thumbsup:

abarth_1200

Flashlight Enthusiast
Im up for one.

I have a feeling this is going to be one of those threads that will come up at least once a week for the next year until its put into production

souptree

Flashlight Enthusiast
What I want is pretty simple, at least in theory. A Ra Clicky with the head perpendicular to the battery. Picture a cross between a US Army angle head flashlight and a SureFire Minimus.

Really looking forward to seeing what Henry comes up with. :popcorn:

nmiller

Flashlight Enthusiast
I sent an email to Henry just to see what he would say. Unfortunately he wouldn't say much, but they are working on something and a head lamp is not a rumor. Hopefully it will happen sooner than later.

fisk-king

Flashlight Enthusiast
Since the updated twisty will be out within the next 2 months, I would bet this fall for the headlamp. Just a guess. ;)

KarstGhost

Enlightened
This is the light I would like to see available more than any other. Let's keep banging the drum!

Does Henry do custom work? (outside of the "custom" clickies, of course.)

fisk-king

Flashlight Enthusiast
so far I have been content :tinfoil: with the flashlights that I own and have not made any purchases in a while. But the upcoming headlamp and AA(2) version of the HDS(Ra) has my Paypal finger itching. *Sniff* *Sniff* Henry I need my fix.:p

P.S.- Henry can we have an even *lower* low? Maybe .04Lm.?

red02

Enlightened
so far I have been content :tinfoil: with the flashlights that I own and have not made any purchases in a while. But the upcoming headlamp and AA(2) version of the HDS(Ra) has my Paypal finger itching. *Sniff* *Sniff* Henry I need my fix.:p

Whats the story with the 2xAA Ra, is this for real? nice, just when I think I've finished getting everything I need...

JWRitchie76

Flashlight Enthusiast

+1! I am totally content with a Clicky 170 and Clicky 100 WW. The two lights compliment each other so well! Now for the love of god I hope the headlamp is not a thing of fiction! It will be my next purchase without a doubt.

Henry I know it's not your policy to comment on your works in progress but just a crumb of conformation for a headlamp will would at least give me a goal? :poke::D

Latest posts