• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Re:K.I. tactical CR2 flashlight run.

cue003

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re:K.I. tactical CR2 flahlight run.

Couple of questions that have not been answered yet.....

1) will you be able to switch the module between this and the LE?

2) will rechargeable work with this SC "boost" only converter?

3) I already have 2 KI LE versions. Can I just buy the converter/led/reflector and not the body etc?

Thanks.

Curtis

prescottrecorder

Newly Enlightened

I don't think that expressing an interest in this thread really accomplishes anything. You need to go to the KIT prepay thread to get in line. Here's what it says there:

Due to high cost of machining the small details, anodizing, laser engraving, shipping by express to and from the anodizers/machine shop/laser engravers and, allodyne coating the K.I.-T flashlight, I need to do a pre-pay to make this a reality. Lead time will take approx. 9 to 10 weeks time after payment for all units are received. I'd like to ask that in order to let everyone have a fair chance that one person may order two units, one of each color if they wish. There will be a total of 80 units made, 40pcs in HA black and 40pcs in HA natural. After 36 hours, to be on the safe side, I will remove my Paypal e-mail address from this post to take a count of whats left. I will post whats left and would like to be contacted by PM. A lot of people have already posted in the earlier thread what they want but I apologize that I will have to start the line over. I will assign a serial number in the order that payment is received. Upon making payment, PLEASE include your complete shipping address, CPF NAME, color of the K.I.-T, type of runtime and finally your phone number to ensure delivery of your K.I.-T by EMS express mail. Basically, just in case the post office has trouble finding your house, they can give you a call rather than ship the package back. For those of you wanting a K.I.-T flashlight, please send payment of $255.00 via Paypal to [email protected] Once payment is received, I will PM you a confirmation within 24 hours due to the time difference as well as being bombarded by other PM's. If you have any questions, feel free to ask. Thank you.

ARC mania

dbrad

Newly Enlightened

The actual signup and prepay thread is located here.
Posting interest here will evidently not do anything.

TrueBlue

Flashlight Enthusiast

dbrad is right.

Posting here will just put you in a dark corner and you'll miss out on all the fun.

Go to the newest, pre-pay, link he has graciously put on his post.

Again, posting here will not get you a knurly looking samurai light.

Follow dbrad's link.

Latest posts