1) How would you prefer to purchase the light?
Any online store or marked that can ship to Norway.
2) Budget: An easy question, but you may change your mind after answering the rest!
Max 700 USD.
4) Flashlight-specific format/size:
As loong as i can carry it its ok
5) Emitter/Light source:
LED or HID.
I have no clue.
7) What battery type do you want to use?
I prefer Li-ion batteries.
8) How much genuine out the front (OTF) light do you want/need? Sometimes you can have too much light (trying to read up close up with a 100 lumen light is impossible).
I want as much as i can get.
9) Throw vs. Flood: At what distance will you be most likely to use this light? Select all that apply.
I would like the best throw light i can get for my budget. My goal is to hit a mountain 0,93 miles away, but i dont think thats possible on this budget?
10) Runtime: Not over-inflated manufacturer runtime claims, but usable brightness measured from first activation to 50% with new batteries (Measured on maximum output).
Under 30min is more than good enough.
11) Durability/Usage: Generally the old phrase “you get what you pay for” is very accurate for flashlights.
As loong as it dont break during carefull usage im fine. It dont need to be waterproof.
15) Special Needs/extras: Is there anything else you want or need that hasn't been mentioned? Select any below.
Ive allready got a 65 Watt ebay light. And a Trustfire x6.