Recommend me a tri/quad led

Search

Flashlight Enthusiast
Years ago I watched the good ole drop ins out in Surefire E series lights and fell in love. Little pocket rockets with massive floody light. Never jumped on in so here we are.

Came across the Maratac tri flood on countycomms website a few days ago and got hooked again. Started searching for different lights but have hit a hard wall. The tri 18650 and quad 21700 seem nice but on the reviews fell very short of their advertised lumen rating.

Started a search and found the Lumintop FW3A, FW3X, FW4A, Noctigon KR4, and some brand D4V2 I think. They seemed very nice but when I looked at the reviews the regulation on the output seems extremely bad. They start bright but fall off very hard. Turbo mode is beyond useless for me but the High setting didn't even stay remotely close to it's supposed output.

Came across the Olight Seeker 2. 21700 battery light is a tad bigger than an EDC but it has very good regulated output. Probably going to buy it because it seems fun but it isn't exactly what I want.

Am I missing something or is there a good sized 18650 tri/quad with good regulated high output. The aux lights on some of the ones I mentioned are really nice but not exactly important.