*Removed by Request*

Re: High Powered NON-FDA approved handheld lasers

Looking good...cheers DaFiend

I want a blue laser... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

But for 150mw garanteed I have just under $600 and thats without any group discount because only 5 were bought.

Respect to CNI... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinser2.gif

Group Buys belong in the Group Buy forum. Please continue this there... not here. Thank you.

Umm. i'm not conducting a group buy sasha. I've just said that its is an option, better than buying single, The main thing that i'm getting at here is a new supplier, that is all.....
Sorry if it came across that way. If a group buy comes up, i'll repost in the group buy section. Is this ok?

DaFiend ... some friendly advice here ... a plain and simple "Yesss Madam !!! " would be the only appropriate answer when adressed by Sasha in such a way ... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif
bernhard

Me too. I had no intention of starting another group buy...I was simply stating the price I got them at the last time.

Sorry. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

I've been assured this thread is ok for now where it is, but if it turns into a group buy, we need to go over to the group buy forum. Ok Guys?
Every one here needs to refresh themselves with a good read of the CPF rules, as a few have been broken lately.

SO, if anyone is thinking of starting a group buy, start a thread in the GB forum and put a link from here to there.

Other wise..... Post away!

I'm purchasing a sample >70mW unit To test. (Budgetry restraints.

This wont be for atleast a month, but it has all been arranged. I'll post again when at a closer date. I don't have a laser meter any more, any Aussies out there with one? Might just have to make a trip to a laser repair Shop........ Somewhere.