Rest In Peace Mai Nguyen

20221009_143038.jpg

b8llzblue

Flashlight Enthusiast
I am deeply sorry for your loss. Prayers tonight going out to you and your family.

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
Hello All,

I have not posted in while here. I was busy taking care of mom. Her cancer came back. We fought it together until the very end. The last 2 months she did not eat. It was mostly just a tiny bit ensure milk. The last 2 weeks it was was just water and meds. The last week was just morphine and lorazepam. Can't say she is not a fighter. She basically died from starvation. She had a tough heart both physically and figuratively. I miss her so much but in many ways she is freed from bodily suffering now. Thank you for all those that reached out. She is now rested by my Father at Greenwood memorial.

alex21

Newly Enlightened
My sincerest condolences for your loss. I wish you and your family great strength through this difficult time. The video you posted was wonderful and moving.

If I am not mistaken she helped package your lights and I understand one or more of my lights may have been touched by her. I feel truly blessed.

lampeDépêche

Flashlight Enthusiast
You named your company "Sky Lumen."
You know that there is a light that shines from above.
Your mother has joined the source of that light.
She shined while she was on earth; she will shine even brighter from above.
Whenever you feel down, look up: you will feel her light.

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
You named your company "Sky Lumen."
You know that there is a light that shines from above.
Your mother has joined the source of that light.
She shined while she was on earth; she will shine even brighter from above.
Whenever you feel down, look up: you will feel her light.

Thank you! Makes me happy reading what you said.

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
My sincerest condolences for your loss. I wish you and your family great strength through this difficult time. The video you posted was wonderful and moving.

If I am not mistaken she helped package your lights and I understand one or more of my lights may have been touched by her. I feel truly blessed.
Now I am doing all of the packaging and its surely a much worse job.

I do however try to cut back on unnecessary packaging now. It's good for everyone in the long run.

SKV89

Enlightened
Sorry to hear about your loss. Your mom must at least felt comfort that her son started a happy family and she was able to play with her grandkid before she passed.