Review request:Xtar Sirius series.

NorthernStar

Enlightened
Sorry to hear that. The warranty covers such issues,so there should be no problem having the light replaced.

Badbeams3

Flashlight Enthusiast
So sorry, awful news. I will report if I have any problems with mine.
Will you ask a change or cash back?

I am having them just credit my card back. Perhaps I will look at them again if other members report good dependability with them...

Last edited:

CreeCrazy

Newly Enlightened
I also bought the WK41. I really like the light, but I'm also having issues with the switch only working intermittently. Anyone have any suggestions?

CreeCrazy

Newly Enlightened
Well I fixed the switch problem with my light. If you take the battery tube off and look where the positive battery contact is. There are 2 Phillips screws inside there. Remove those 2 screws. Gently pry back the battery contact board and you will be able to see where the switch makes contact inside the light. Be careful there are super small wires that could break if you are not. The circuit board with the switch is slid into a grove in the flashlight housing. Pull the board out enough to expose the switch contact. Mine had a super thin layer of clear plastic over top of the switch that was not centered. I the centered the thin plastic piece and put the light back together. Again, be careful when putting all the wires back into the light to make sure they don't break or get pinched when putting the screws back in. Mine is working find after doing this repair.

Siegetank

Newly Enlightened
+ 1

It's XTAR only.
Even though labels such as XTAR, CRELANT and NIWALKER lights are promoted on CPF with sponsored reviews, i wouldn't bother further. Maybe i act like a snob, but to me these three labels a.o. don't compete in the same league as the established CPF brands: Fenix, Foursevens, Eagletac, Armytek, and Zebralight. (Did i omit Nitecore? Oops, my bad. No sorry. Nitecore *ucks. I own the TM15, so i know lol.)

Siriusly, who cares about XTAR flashlights wth??

Can you explain more about XTAR/Creland/Niwalker? What is wrong with these brands?

I just purchased an Olight S15 Baton series, would you consider that to be in the same league as those brands that you listed? (Fenix etc.)

I'm just curious because I am fairly new to lights.

BeastFlashlight

Flashlight Enthusiast
CPF brands: Fenix, Foursevens, Eagletac, Armytek, and Zebralight. (Did i omit Nitecore? Oops, my bad. No sorry. Nitecore *ucks. I own the TM15, so i know
If u think Nitecore sucks than u prob definitely think Thrunite is junk