• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Reviews - Oveready / TorchLAB

880arm

Flashlight Enthusiast
Review - OVEREADY Custom Hosts and Accessories

I felt like I had won the lottery a couple of weeks ago when I received an e-mail from Dan saying he had shipped a few items my way for me to check out and to share what I think about them. Needless to say I was (and still am) more than thrilled at the prospects of playing around with some of the "good stuff" that they have to offer!

In the interest of full disclosure I think it's only fair that I notify you of the following:

1. Some of the items in this review were provided by OVEREADY, at no cost, for the duration of the review. I'm slightly suspicious that this was just a clever marketing ploy as Dan probably knows I won't want to send them back and will end up buying them :tinfoil:
  2. I'm an OVEREADY fan. I have purchased various items from them in the past and have always been very pleased with the products and service I have received. However, this also means I have pretty high expectations for their products. Also, my reputation is fairly important to me so I will try to remain as objective as possible.
  3. I'm a flashaholic. I like shiny stuff. I like new stuff. I like having the ability to play LEGO with lights. See where this is going?
If you're reading this then at least numbers 2 and 3 in that list probably apply to you as well but I thought you should know! :thumbsup:

As I work my way through the box of goodies that Dan provided, I intend to post my thoughts here as well as the new OVEREADY section I have created on FlashlightGuide.com.

Table of Contents

Post #3 - Custom HA Fire Red 6P

Post #7 - "Shorty" P60 Host

Post #13 - Delrin Extended Battery Capsule

Post #17 - TorchLab Neutral XP-G2 P60 Triple

Post #26 - SureFire E to C Adapter

Post #37 - Elzetta Bored Bodies

Last edited:

880arm

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Review - OVEREADY Bored Custom HA Fire Red 6P

The first item we'll talk about is the Bored Custom HA Fire Red 6P, just one member of the HA "family" of lights announced in this thread.

These lights are available from OVEREADY as either hosts (no LED module included) or as a complete "turn-key" flashlight using one of their Torchlab triple drop-ins. In either form, the 6P can be customized with several different combinations of switches, lenses, and bezel rings available. The sample I received is bored to accept 18mm batteries and outfitted with the ZeroRez Mounty tail switch, black TiAlN coated Stainless Steel bezel ring, and UCL lens.
FlashlightGuide_1185-800x600.jpg

Obviously the first thing that stands out about the 6P is the custom red hard-anodized finish. Really more of a burgundy color the finish is perfectly matched across the entire light - head, body, and tailcap. Although the body may appear lighter (or brighter) in some of the photos, that's just because of the way the knurling reflects the light. I'm still trying to get this photography thing figured out :shrug:
FlashlightGuide_1186-800x600.jpg
The nice finish extends to the "hidden" areas of the light as well, including the head and tail threads along with the inside of the tailcap and bezel.
FlashlightGuide_1195-800x600.jpg

The bore is super smooth and fits my AW 3100mAh with ease. The body is not bored completely through, leaving a retention lip at the head end of the battery compartment to keep the battery in place when the head is removed. As a result, 18mm cells can only be loaded from the tail. Check out the double O-rings installed at the tail, another feature of OVEREADY bored hosts.
FlashlightGuide_1196.jpg

The finish is superb and I have a much better appreciation of how much work is involved in turning a plain old SureFire 6P into this custom HA version.
FlashlightGuide_1155.jpg

As part of the process, the bored hosts must be completely disassembled, including removing the bezel, lens, and switch internals. Care has to be taken not to damage the original parts as some of them may be needed at reassembly. Then the parts are wiped down, ultrasonically cleaned and inspected before they are packed up and shipped off to the anodize shop.

At the shop, the parts are acid cleaned and then stripped of the factory Type II anodized finish. After that, the lights are hard-anodized, colorized and inspected again before being returned to OVEREADY.

Upon their return, the parts receive another ultrasonic bath and inspection for quality before being partially reassembled, taking care to match the parts based on texture and color. They are now ready to be sold with final assembly tailored according to the customer's order. One more inspection and cleaning (including alcohol wipe) and they are finally ready to ship! I have never received a cleaner light in my life!

The optional parts included with my review sample include the titanium aluminum nitride (TiAlN) coated stainless steel bezel ring. I had to Google TiAlN to see what it actually is and learned that it's the same stuff that's used to coat drill bits. I suspect it should be even more effective on bezel rings! The black semi-gloss finish of the ring contrasts nicely with the HA red finish of the bezel.
FlashlightGuide_1204-800x600.jpg

At the tailcap, switching duty is handled by the ZeroRez Mounty. Basically a solid chunk of brass machined to replace the entire Z41 switch assembly, the ZeroRez replaces the typical switch spring with a solid tower of brass. No matter what kind of drop-in you're running, the ZeroRez will carry all of the current your batteries can provide.

Installation of the ZeroRez Mounty does away with momentary operation, basically turning the 6P into a "Twisty" only light. As a result, there is no boot resulting in a perfectly flat tailcap and enabling the light to tail stand. Other options include the original ZeroRez, McClicky, or stock Z41 switches.
FlashlightGuide_1206-800x600.jpg

Another neat feature of the ZeroRez Mounty is the 1/4" tripod socket that is machined into the tail which allows the light to be attached to a tripod or any of the many camera accessories designed with 1/4" threads to be attached to the light. My favorite so far is the LumaLabs PodMount & Strap ring which provides a handy place to attach a lanyard or secure the light to your gear. More to come later about the ZeroRez Mounty.

FlashlightGuide_1020-800x600.jpg

There have been no real surprises with using the light as it's still a SureFire 6P under the custom HA finish. All parts thread together easily and the tailcap rotates smoothly.

I tried the host with a variety of drop-ins from Malkoff, Nailbender, and other manufacturers with no issues. However, I was surprised to find out my Mac's Customs Triple would not work. After looking into the issue I discovered that the Mac's drop-in is noticeably shorter than the others and also has a much shorter (almost non-existent) contact spring. As a result the spring is not long enough to keep the battery pressed against the brass tower in the tailcap. The Mac's Triple was the only drop-in that had this problem.

Conclusions

This has been my first experience with one of the OVEREADY custom HA products and my initial impressions are all very positive. The actual color of the custom hard-anodized finish has been a pleasant surprise as I had thought these were a brighter red, or even almost orange in color. The darker red looks really good on the light and reminds me somewhat of the Winelight SureFires from several years ago. I suppose it's inevitable there will be some variation from sample to sample but what I have seen so far is very nice and definitely stands out more than a plain old 6P.

The included options are also very nice, as would be expected. I have bought a few OVEREADY bezel rings in the past but never gave the black finish a second look, instead opting for a brighter finish. Now that I have actually seen the black ring, I actually like the subdued look it adds to the light. Just for the sake of variety, I will try to add a few photos with some other rings I have on hand.

The ZeroRez Mounty is really interesting to me due to the various mounting possibilities it provides. I love the idea of being able to "LEGO" with things other than conventional flashlight parts but, aside from a plain old camera tripod, I don't have much experience with accessories of this nature. However, I'm learning and have a few ideas for ways to try it out. It will get its own write-up on here one of these days!

The original review with some additional photos can be found here. Thanks for reading! :wave:

Last edited:

Wobbles

Newly Enlightened

Thank you for informative review! I have just received the RED 6P host two days ago, and have since put on an Oveready Tail shroud and a Malkoff M361N dropin!!

Really feels and LOOKS good!!
\
Thanks, AGAIN!

Monsieur

Newly Enlightened

Very nice review and overall presentation, thanks :)

880arm

Flashlight Enthusiast
Review - OVEREADY "Shorty" P60 Host

The next item up for review is a custom "Shorty" P60 host made using a collection of TorchLAB and Moddoolar parts :thumbsup:

FlashlightGuide_1063-e1392586615678.jpg

I will start with the short version . . . this is a beautiful little light. My photos can't do it justice. Since performance will vary according to the LED drop-in and batteries chosen, this review will focus on the various parts and pieces used to assemble this host.

The sample I was provided with has OVEREADY's custom HA Natural finish resulting in a nice even dark gray color for the aluminum parts. Providing a very nice contrast are the bezel ring, TL20 cell tube, and ZeroRez Shorty, all made of brass.

FlashlightGuide_1065-e1392586711481.jpg

Measuring just 3.2" long, the Shorty is a full half inch shorter than the SureFire 3P

FlashlightGuide_1572.jpg

The Shorty is made up of 4 main components - The tailcap, brass body, P60 adapter, and bezel. I apologize for the dark photos that make the parts look black. :fail:

FlashlightGuide_1564.jpg

At the tail is OVEREADY's Diamondback Aluminum Tailcap equipped with the ZeroRez Shorty (ZRS). Installation of the ZRS eliminates the ability to use the light in momentary mode but does provide a nice flat tailcap for tailstanding. Also, by eliminating all of the moving parts typically found in a switch, the ZeroRez should be the ultimate in reliability and there is no doubt that the solid chunk of brass can handle the current from any P60 drop-in!

FlashlightGuide_1565-e1392586961895.jpg

Next up is the Moddoolar Shorty (TL20) Cell Tube which serves as the body of the flashlight. Also made of brass, the TL20 is designed to work with Z41 style tailcaps and Moddoolar heads but it can also be used with SureFire Z44 bezels with an optional adapter. An O-ring at the head and double O-rings at the tail help provide weather resistance.

FlashlightGuide_1567-e1392587020434.jpg

The TL20 is sized to accept CR123 lithium batteries as well as 16340 and 18350 rechargeable cells. A retention lip is provided to keep the battery in place when changing heads and a battery bumper helps protect the cell from damage.

FlashlightGuide_1574-e1392587128822.jpg

The brass of the TL20 looks so nice it's a shame that it's almost completely covered when the light is full assembled. However, the visible portion stands out nicely against the anodized aluminum (along with the bezel ring and ZeroRez Shorty).

FlashlightGuide_1066-e1392586745830.jpg

To enable the use of P60 drop-ins, a Moddoolar C Series Interface is installed next. Machined from aluminum and coated with the same custom HA Natural finish as the other aluminum parts, the C Series Interface features an O-ring seal for weather resistance.

One of my favorite features of the interface is the fact that it can be adjusted to eliminate the gap between the head and body that sometimes occurs with P60 drop-ins.

FlashlightGuide_1568-e1392587050230.jpg

Topping everything off is a Smoothie Bezel with a hand polished smooth brass bezel ring and Ultra Clear Lens. The Smoothie Bezel is practically identical to the SureFire Z44 bezel minus the hexagonal collar. The smooth head makes pocket carry much more convenient but does make the light prone to rolling away when laid on its side.

FlashlightGuide_1569-e1392587084336.jpg

All the parts fit together perfectly and the anodized parts match quite well. Operation is simple and easy with the tailcap operating smoothly. It is no problem to hold and operate the light with one hand.

FlashlightGuide_1062-e1392586565593.jpg

Drop-in compatibility is the same as the Custom HA Red 6P I reviewed earlier. Malkoff and CustomLites (Nailbender) drop-ins work fine but drop-ins with short springs, for example my Mac's Customs Triple, do not push the battery far enough into the tailcap to make electrical connection.

Conclusions

I have been blown away by the "Shorty" from the time I first took it out of the package with its appearance, fit and finish making me think of a piece of fine jewelry. My awe soon changed to anxiety as I wasn't sure how I would adequately capture just how nice the little host really is. Along with my limited photography skills I was also troubled by the fact I didn't have a TorchLAB Triple to show off the Shorty in its "best light" :(

Fast forward a couple of weeks and out comes the announcement that the Triples were back in stock! After beating my phone half to death punching in the order and followed by Team OVEREADY's routinely speedy job of shipping, I now feel a little better about things :twothumbs

FlashlightGuide_1497-e1392586915783.jpg

Of course this is only one of the dozens (hundreds?) of configurations possible with the huge variety of Moddoolar and TorchLAB parts. However, based upon what I have seen so far I am very impressed with the craftsmanship and design that goes into creating a light (or parts) like this.

It would be easy to dismiss these parts as SureFire "clones" but that would not do them justice. From the ZeroRez tailcap and the Shorty battery tube to the C Series Interface and Smoothie Bezel, about the only thing these parts have in common with their SureFire counterparts is the way they thread together. The clever design of the Moddoolar/TorchLAB parts allow configurations and capabilities never dreamed of by SureFire.

And by the way, the Triple ROCKS! :rock: I will be reviewing it later.

For more detailed explanations of some of the parts as well as a few more photos, you can visit the original review.

Thanks for reading!

Last edited:

yoyoman

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Review - OVEREADY "Shorty" P60 Host

I have the same shorty and agree that it is wonderful. Unbelievable fit and finish, engineering and design. Very impressive with the OR triple dropin. All lights are a compromise and the shorty provides a very small, useful package with limited runtime. The ability to lego is one of the advantages of Oveready. I can take the head and adaptor off the TL20 shorty and put it on a TL65 (1 X 18650 or 2 X 18350) or TL130 (2 X 18650) for long runtimes. The ability of the OR triple dropin to count cells and provide excellent low voltage warning and cutoff means that I'm comfortable using unprotected cells (IMR or ICR). The excellent customer service from the Oveready Team is the icing on the cake.

880arm

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Review - OVEREADY "Shorty" P60 Host

:popcorn: Very nice stuff! :D

Yes it is :drool:

I have the same shorty and agree that it is wonderful. Unbelievable fit and finish, engineering and design. Very impressive with the OR triple dropin. All lights are a compromise and the shorty provides a very small, useful package with limited runtime. The ability to lego is one of the advantages of Oveready. I can take the head and adaptor off the TL20 shorty and put it on a TL65 (1 X 18650 or 2 X 18350) or TL130 (2 X 18650) for long runtimes. The ability of the OR triple dropin to count cells and provide excellent low voltage warning and cutoff means that I'm comfortable using unprotected cells (IMR or ICR). The excellent customer service from the Oveready Team is the icing on the cake.

Good points. I'm still not completely comfortable with IMR cells but the triple helps me feel better since I have heard so much about its low voltage cut-off. I will definitely be getting some parts so I can LEGO together 1x18650 and 2x18650 versions.

KITROBASKIN

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Review - OVEREADY Custom Hosts and Accessories

Incredible work and fantastic presentation certainly do justice for the great stuff coming from the Oveready team. Very much looking forward to your review of the triple. Make haste or the triples will be sold out again!

IsaacL

Enlightened

IMR's are safe if you know the basics. OR takes it a step further - love that soft shift at 10% battery ;)

I wouldn't run small ICR's at 4.65A. That's a ton of current.

Last edited:

880arm

Flashlight Enthusiast

Next up for review is the OVEREADY Extended Battery Capsule.

OR-Extended-Battery-Capsule-Feature.jpg

Flashlight enthusiasts understand the importance of always carrying spare batteries. However, the high-powered cells we favor are not something you want to carry loose in your pocket or pack. The Extended Battery Capsule helps solve this issue by providing a safe and secure way of storing a spare battery (or combination of batteries) up to 70mm long. The Extended Battery Capsule can also be equipped with an optional thermometer and compass.

FlashlightGuide_1927.jpg

The Extended Battery Capsule measures 100mm x 23mm and is designed to house 1x18650, 1x17670, 2x18350, 2x16340 or 2x123A lithium batteries.

FlashlightGuide_1924.jpg

The cap attachment point measures 16mm x 5mm and allows several options for securing the Extended Battery Capsule on a keyring, paracord lanyard, or a strap. All corners are radiused providing a sleek, pocket-friendly design. Although the exterior looks smooth, it is actually covered with finely machined grooves to help improve grip.

FlashlightGuide_1920.jpg

A Mil-Spec O-ring helps the threaded cap provide a water tight seal. The interior of the Extended Battery Capsule measures 19mm x 72mm and comes with a 12mm foam plug installed in the bottom. The plug can be trimmed or removed, if necessary, to support different battery sizes.

FlashlightGuide_1932.jpg

In addition to the optional compass in the cap, the Extended Battery Capsule can also be equipped with an exterior facing compass or thermometer recessed into the opposite end. Thermometers are available with scales reading degrees Celsius or Fahrenheit.

FlashlightGuide_1918.jpg

An AW 18650 3100mAh cell fits easily into the Extended Battery Capsule.

FlashlightGuide_1962.jpg

The Delrin used to make the Extended Battery Capsule is really amazing stuff. It is definitely not a flimsy plastic and enables the construction of a lightweight yet very rigid tube. Delrin has many attributes that contribute to its widespread use, including its toughness at low temperatures (down to -40° Celsius), high resistance to repeated impacts, electrical insulating properties, and natural lubricity. It is also well suited for machining and is actually used in manufacturing as a replacement for some metal parts.

The cap and body of the capsule mate perfectly and thread together easily with just a small bit of extra resistance as the O-ring is engaged. Once tightened, the cap is secure and showed no signs of loosening due to vibration or impacts. When loaded with an 18650 battery, the Extended Battery Capsule passed the "kitchen sink" test and showed no signs of water ingress after being submerged for over an hour. The optional compass and thermometer both worked well and appeared accurate when compared to other references.

Of course the capsule can be used to store anything of value that will fit inside. I was able to squeeze 10 US bills inside although it was a tight fit and they were difficult to remove. As mentioned on the OVEREADY site, 5 bills fit quite easily.

FlashlightGuide_1913.jpg

A single 18650 (or 2x18350) rechargeable cell fits snugly with very little, if any, rattle inside the capsule. Smaller diameter cells can be wrapped with a piece of paper or a US $1 bill to help take up some of the extra space.

As its name implies, the Extended Battery Capsule is longer than comparable capsules due to the added space at each end for the optional compass and thermometer. Other versions are available without the exterior facing compass or thermometer, resulting in a slightly shorter overall length. The full line-up includes:

• Extended Battery Capsule (covered in this review)
  • 18650 Battery Capsule - Fits 1x18650, 1x17670, 2x18350, 2x16340 or 2x123A
  • 18500 Battery Capsule - Fits 1x18500, 1x14500 or 1xAA
  • 18350 Battery Capsule - Fits 1x18350, 1x16340 or 1x123A

All capsules can be ordered with an optional compass installed in the cap.

Content and photos from the original review on FlashlightGuide.com

reyess126

Newly Enlightened
My pocket moddoolar thoughts \ overview \ review - video style!

Hello Oveready fans & staff,

I have published my thoughts on the pocket moddoolar that i received in video form and want to share it with you.

Please note this i am still learning the craft of video making, but thought this deserved a fair review.

I would have published this in the reviews forum but for some reason I don't have the button to allow me to.

Thank you, and I hope you enjoy it! Let me know what you think.

Last edited by a moderator:

reyess126

Newly Enlightened
Re: My pocket moddoolar thoughts \ overview \ review - video style!

Updated the video URL - sorry about that! Should work now : )

880arm

Flashlight Enthusiast

Now it's time to talk about the almost legendary TorchLab Triple from OVEREADY! Unlike the other items reviewed so far in this thread, I bought the Triple myself rather than it being provided by OVEREADY for review. I don't know whether that makes any difference but I'm all for full disclosure!

FlashlightGuide_3150.jpg
I've been wishing for one of these bad boys for a long time and finally went ahead and ordered a Neutral XP-G2 LMH version back in February. Over the intervening 3+ months I have had (or made) the opportunity to use it a LOT in a variety of hosts ranging from the Moddoolar "Shorty" I reviewed a few posts back, to bored SureFire hosts (6P, 9P and C2). The C2 is by far my favorite and is where you will normally find the Triple powered by a pair of AW 18350 IMR cells.

FlashlightGuide_3167.jpg

I had pretty high expectations when I purchased the Triple and thus far I haven't been disappointed. The output is awesome, design and quality are top-notch, and operation has been flawless. Just one look and you can tell that this thing is well made and built to last.

Although I had read the product page enough times to memorize it, I just didn't appreciate how advanced the electronics were on this drop-in until I began testing with it. To begin with it, it is designed to work best with two lithium-ion cells but can also work with one, albeit at a lower output level. That alone is not particularly unique but the Triple is able to detect how many batteries are installed and then adjust its low-voltage cut-offs accordingly. I have observed this feature in some nicer "factory" lights but this is the first time I have seen it in a P60 drop-in.

According to the specs output is fully regulated from 4.8 to 9.5 volts but that does not mean it will generate maximum output over that entire range. To help ensure the user isn't left unexpectedly in the dark, the Triple will automatically reduce its output once the voltage drops to 3.4 volts (per cell). At this point the battery (or batteries) still have plenty of juice to power the Triple for a nice long time at this reduced level, allowing you to swap batteries, switch lights or take whatever other action is necessary. Once the battery voltage drops to 3.0 volts per cell the light shuts off to avoid over discharging the batteries. This feature makes me much more comfortable when using unprotected cells.

I didn't fully appreciate how these cut-offs worked until I began runtime testing. At first I was a little frustrated as it seemed the 3.4 volt cut-off was higher than needed and I was missing out on additional runtime at full output level. Then it dawned on me, I had been using the light for over two months and had not experienced a single issue or inconvenience due to a reduction in output. With a little thought and experience I have to say it's probably a pretty good balance between performance and protection.

One thing to be aware of is that some batteries experience more voltage sag than others. For example, two AW 18650 2600mAh will provide MUCH longer runtime at maximum output than two AW 18650 3100mAh cells. The 3100s still have more overall capacity but they also have more voltage sag under load meaning they will trip the 3.4 volt mark before the 2600mAh cells. This is a characteristic of a lot of the higher capacity cells which is illustrated very clearly in HKJ's tremendous battery tests.

Obligatory Beamshots and Runtime Information

The following beamshots were taken at a distance of 30 yards from the wooden swing. Comparison lights include the Sportac Cool White Triple and Malkoff V4 Wildcat. Additional side-by-side comparisons with a few other lights are included in my full review at FlashlightGuide.com

20140427193454-e665ed2f-sm.jpg

20140427193459-0cef811d-sm.jpg

20140427193450-2783bd0b-sm.jpg

The TorchLab Triple has much more throw than the Sportac and really has much more of everything except for the widest part of the spill. When compared to the Wildcat, the TorchLab doesn't have quite as much throw but has a much broader hotspot and wider spill.

Runtime testing was a little tricky due to the built-in temperature regulation which can be influenced by ambient air temperature/movement and even the host configuration used. To help minimize some of this variance I decided to use fan cooling during the runtime tests even though this wouldn't reflect "real world" results (unless you routinely use your light in a very stiff breeze).

FlashlightGuide_3215.jpg
The hosts used were the Moddoolar "Shorty" reviewed a while back with the addition of the Cryos Cooling bezel and my trusty old SureFire C2, also with the Cryos and bored for 18mm batteries. Extensions were used with the C2 to accommodate 2x18650 and 2x18500 cells.

The runtime chart only shows the length of time the Triple ran at full output. After dropping down (due to voltage) it would continue to run for a long time, regardless of the type of battery used but this is not shown on the chart.

TorchLab-Neutral-Triple-High-Mode.jpg

The Triple demonstrated pretty solid regulation when used with two cells and output on one cell remained very flat even though it's not in regulation at that point. If operated continuously without fan cooling, the output would be reduced by the thermal management circuitry to keep the temperature at or under 149F which would result in longer "real world" runtimes. A quick and dirty test with 2x18350 resulted in a 60+ percent increase in runtime without fan cooling. And just for the record, things get really hot in the absence of air movement. In my tests without the fan, the exterior of the bezel reached 150F after about 6 or 7 minutes of operation and stayed there for the remainder of the full output runtime.

In medium mode, the Triple still puts out a respectable amount of light (my guess is 350 lumens or so for the neutral XP-G2 version with two cells) and, no surprise, much longer runtimes. As with the high mode tests, this chart shows only how long the light ran in it's "full" medium output. After output was reduced due to voltage it will still run for a really long time at the lower output level.

TorchLab-Neutral-Triple-Medium-Mode.jpg

As fun as it is to unleash a max output blast every now and then, the medium mode is where I have used the Triple the most. 5+ hours on a pair of 2600mAh 18650s ain't bad at all.

Take these runtime graphs with a grain of salt, particularly for the high mode. My past experience with thermal regulation has shown me that I can hit almost any overall run time I want, just by influencing how well (or not) the light sheds heat. Since most of us don't run our lights at full blast until the batteries go dead there is no single runtime chart that will demonstrate the exact performance you will see in real life. However, I think they are still useful in understanding how the driver is configured and can give some idea of what to expect.

In conclusion I will say that I have been impressed with the Triple. Before I even owned one I felt these were among the finest drop-ins made and nothing I have experienced has changed that opinion. If I had to point out two concerns I would have to say price and availability stand out to me. For quite a while if I had the money, the drop-ins weren't available. When they were available, I didn't have the money . . . . :broke:

That aside, one cold morning in February, the stars aligned (and my PayPal account) and I was able to finally get one. I'm extremely glad I did.

Last edited:

Redhat703

Enlightened

Great review Sir! I have been wanting this drop-in for a long long time:(

IsaacL

Enlightened

Wow! Great review and thanks for the runtime graph. Nice reference to HKJ's battery tests, I read that stuff religiously ;)

My Torchlab Triple is probably my favorite light