Runway lights for your toilet

The_LED_Museum

*Retired*
Has anybody actually tried this thing yet?
http://www.johnnyglow.com

Probably works best if you have a window in your bathroom, but might work if you have a light above your toilet that can be left on for awhile before you go to bed.

You suppose this is Alien skin or something that uses the Nichia compound?

The_LED_Museum

*Retired*
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by pjenkins00:
i can't get your link to work.

- Pete
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

That's odd. It was working awhile ago.

Well, here's another page that has a link that works. hmmm.... http://www.kungfoo.com/index.php/news/551
It's somebody's weblog, but the link to this toliet accessory is right there. :-/

vcal

Flashlight Enthusiast
That's Strontium tape, alright.- I bought that 18 months ago, and that's what got me interested in glow.
blush.gif

Frank C.

Newly Enlightened
Hmmm. I have no interest in glow-in-the-dark toilets, but I wonder how well that tape would stick to flashlights? A strip of it around a flashlight would sure be nice for finding one when it's dark.

Any other brands of this type of type that are good?

vcal

Flashlight Enthusiast
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Frank C.:
Hmmm. I wonder how well that tape would stick to flashlights? A strip of it around a flashlight would sure be nice for finding one when it's dark.
Any other brands of this type of type that are good?
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

You might try: www.starscapes.com/alienskin -just stay away from the older "zinc-sulfide" types.

The_LED_Museum

*Retired*
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by ChrisA:
hey craig, it's Jonny-Glow ... you've accidently added a 'h'
wink.gif

chris
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

sheesh... figures it doesn't work when you SPELL IT RIGHT!! They're losing customers by having the odd misspelling.
tongue.gif

Frank C.

Newly Enlightened
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by mr.glow:
You might try: www.starscapes.com/alienskin -just stay away from the older "zinc-sulfide" types.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Thanks - just placed an order for a package, sounds like something fun to play with.

fracman

Newly Enlightened
I sold a bunch of green traser glow rings to a guy planning on doing this. Not sure if it i the same one or not. I had one or two used ones with scratches and he said he wasn't going to use the externals anyway....

whatever