Seeking Recommendations for Upgrading My Headlamp: ZebraLight or other???

Variant

Newly Enlightened
I'm a devoted fan of ZebraLight headlamps and have relied on them for years across various activities like hiking, camping, and around-the-house tasks. However, my cherished H52's clicky switch is showing signs of wear, feeling mushy and occasionally failing to activate. It's been a while since I've surveyed the headlamp market, and before automatically opting for another ZebraLight, I'm curious if there are superior options available now.

Here are the features I'm looking for:
- Operates on a single AA battery
- High CRI emitter, approximately 5000k
- Beam type isn't critical, but I lean towards a somewhat floody beam
- Waterproof design
- Lightweight
- Durable construction, preferably a solid metal enclosure.

Fuzzywuzzies

Newly Enlightened
Hey! Not sure why no-one has responded yet, but I can say I'm a huge fan of Zebralight, and I don't think they are about to be dethroned anytime soon.
They are tough as nails and do virtually everything well.

Now, I'm not the most broadly experienced of the forum members here, being less of a collector and more of the type of chap who has a selection of lights he likes, and beats the cr@p out them in his day job - but my go-to lights are my Elzetta Bravo and my Zebralight headlamps.

My two cents' worth: if you can accept the prices, you still can't go wrong with Zebralight.

GadgetGeek

Newly Enlightened
Hey! Not sure why no-one has responded yet, but I can say I'm a huge fan of Zebralight, and I don't think they are about to be dethroned anytime soon.
They are tough as nails and do virtually everything well.

Now, I'm not the most broadly experienced of the forum members here, being less of a collector and more of the type of chap who has a selection of lights he likes, and beats the cr@p out them in his day job - but my go-to lights are my Elzetta Bravo and my Zebralight headlamps.

My two cents' worth: if you can accept the prices, you still can't go wrong with Zebralight.
Agreed. I love my Zebralights too.

Gaffle

Enlightened
I went with the Armytek Wizard Nichia warm. My favorite headlamp to date. UI is easy, all the modes I need. Has magnetic charging, great for on the go but I have a separate charger with multiple 18650. My next headlamp will probably be from Armytek, and I'll get the version with both red LED for night stuff, and regular warm white.

I also have a Zipka for my wife, but not the same league as Armytek or Zebralight.