• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Sell:custom triple XP-G P60 module exclusive article for solarforce L2P

keller

Newly Enlightened
Hi,
I would like to bay the same heatsink, is there such a possibility?

LocoDuck

Newly Enlightened
Trying to get ahold of an R4 unit for a 6P, hopefully I have found my way to the right thread. Can you shoot me a pm or email?

candle lamp

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hi candle lamp,

I do not receive PM. :thinking:

Kenji.
When I send PM to you, there is message as follows :
Kerberos has chosen not to receive private messages or may not be allowed to receive private messages.
Could you check it ?

Best,
Candle Lamp

Last edited:

Bob96

Enlightened
Received my R-4 unit. Very nice. Delivery to USA was an impressive 4 days. Compared to my regulated - single level - neutral - Modoo and were very close in brightness & beam shape. Your module uses a 18650 and mmy Moodoo 2 X 16340 cells. Run time on yours should be double. I think that the R5 is a little brighter than the R4 but the R4 does have a nice natural tint to it.
How about a Direct Drive R5 using one 18650 cell. Could be one level or three. Like the limited edition that Moodoo made = 1600-1700 lumens. Would need a longer center spring to use the Zero Resistance Switch as this switch depends on the module spring as it has no spring. Your current + springs are very short and I doubt they would work with this switch? would love to have one of these direct units. Run time would be short and lots of heat too.

kerberos0023

Enlightened
Received my R-4 unit. Very nice. Delivery to USA was an impressive 4 days. Compared to my regulated - single level - neutral - Modoo and were very close in brightness & beam shape. Your module uses a 18650 and mmy Moodoo 2 X 16340 cells. Run time on yours should be double. I think that the R5 is a little brighter than the R4 but the R4 does have a nice natural tint to it.
How about a Direct Drive R5 using one 18650 cell. Could be one level or three. Like the limited edition that Moodoo made = 1600-1700 lumens. Would need a longer center spring to use the Zero Resistance Switch as this switch depends on the module spring as it has no spring. Your current + springs are very short and I doubt they would work with this switch? would love to have one of these direct units. Run time would be short and lots of heat too.
Hi Bob96, :grin2:

I am very happy that R4 arrives safely.
I am weak in English.
I was able to understand only a little.

Thanks,
Kenji

Bob96

Enlightened
Hello,

Sending Paypal for:

R5 - Module Kit - Matt Black - Single Level is Fine - Direct Drive for a single IMR18650 cell. Bright One!

Thanks,
Bob96

kerberos0023

Enlightened
Hello,

Sending Paypal for:

R5 - Module Kit - Matt Black - Single Level is Fine - Direct Drive for a single IMR18650 cell. Bright One!

Thanks,
Bob96
Hi Bob96,

I send PM.;)

:twothumbsThank you very much!

19) Bob96 >>> Special order: R5 DD >>> *Order Shipped.*

Last edited:

candle lamp

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hi Kenji,
Sent PM to you.
As I informed you by PM, my module is D26 has 33mm length excluding spring.
So P60 is shorter than D26 module by [33-28.8=4.2mm]. Maybe I will buy Solarforce L2P to use triple XP-G P60.
Thanks
Candle Lamp

Last edited:

Latest posts