• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Seoul P7 100% Variable Driver (Sideswitch)

openbolt1

Enlightened
Mac, If you build more I'll buy one. I can send funds any time you are ready... standing by cash in hand. Lime green please!

chakrawal

Enlightened
I wiil take one.
Blue
1)Grooved Body $15
2)Finned Head $20
4) Metal Reflector $25
Total=300+International Shipping

Last edited:

alantch

Enlightened
Would those who've this light in hand be kind enough to share some beam shots, preferably in the outdoors? If you have both types of reflectors so much the better. It seemed like everyone's happy with their toy so why not share some of the joy with the rest of us folks?

cmacclel

Flashlight Enthusiast
What kind of runtimes are these expected to get on the different levels?

Thanks

On high the runtime should be over an hour. As for the other levels it is impossible to give out runtimes as it's completely variable. On a low setting with around 50 lumens the runtime should be around 30 hours on a medium setting of around 400 lumens you looking at around 2-3 hours.

Mac

5.0Trunk

Enlightened
On high the runtime should be over an hour. As for the other levels it is impossible to give out runtimes as it's completely variable. On a low setting with around 50 lumens the runtime should be around 30 hours on a medium setting of around 400 lumens you looking at around 2-3 hours.

Mac

Thanks for the reply Mac...

I hope you make some more of these in the future because I would be in for one.

Thanks

Latest posts