September 2010: lights you bought this month

Status
Not open for further replies.

rckshrk

Newly Enlightened
Sept is starting out kind of busy for me. So far I've added to the collection a Surefire E1B, another Quark 123^2 Turbo and another Quark 123^2. Plus I bought a Fenix LD10 as a gift. That should do me for the month... unless I come across a really good deal on a JetBeam RRT-0

ypsifly

Enlightened
I got back into shortwave radio and DXing about a month ago so my play money has been going to Grundig as I picked up a couple nice ones. Yesterday I did jump on the 4sevens garage sale and picked up a Nitecore D10 for $20.

I need more single cell AAs.

Nameless

Newly Enlightened
After I read about the Lumapower Trust Model 1s ability to become a simple 2-mode light I just pulled the trigger on one. I'm quite curious about whether it can replace my Dereelight C2H as my EDC.

BigBluefish

Flashlight Enthusiast
One C2L.

And, one EX10 SP....

one G2ZL....

one NDI.

Save me from 'Closeout' e-mails and the Marketplace in general!

Last edited:

Ronin28

Newly Enlightened
So much for NOT purchasing ANY flashlights during September...I really should just keep my yapper shut! :shakehead

- 4Sevens Preon Revo Al.
- 4Sevens Quark Mini AA^2

Resistance is Futile!

Machete God

Enlightened
Purchased my first Surefire, an A2 Aviator with white LEDs. And a Koala Onion ring with various colours to go with that.

Also bought my very first Nitecore (a D10, hopefully ramping) and my first Fenixes (E01) from 4Sevens' garage sale.

Last edited:

jp2515

Flashlight Enthusiast
First I was no "more lights for this month" then along came some deals and I picked up a Solarforce lantern head+tripod (hard to find with the tripod!) and some SF parts.

Just saw a crazy deal earlier: Fenix TK11R2 for ~ 50 and I just had to snap it up! :devil:

mhphoto

Newly Enlightened
An Olight T20-M and T20-T from 4Sevens garage sale section for $15 each. Can't argue with that. It took care of Christmas shopping for a few people. :grin2:

Dual

Newly Enlightened
Just the one on the bottom.

mini-Shiny.jpg

ama230

Enlightened
That preon revo keeps saying, "Buy me!!!"

It looks like an upgraded fenix e01 but what inside is what really blows my mind.:poof:

Anyways I have always looked at the coast lenser models and thought they were great with the advertised runtimes and lifetime warranty. Then the other day I was reading that they were coming out with the M7R and then the P5R, which all I have heard is great reviews.

They are the upgraded versions of the p5 and p7 with smart circuitry, which can change to current regulated for brighter runtimes(but shorter) or energy regulated which works the same as an icon as it gets dimmer by 10,15,20,25,30% without mcuh difference but extending runtime.

Then as I ave only have lights that use aa's and aaa's, I have seen all you guys on here use 18650 and then aw brand ones as well. The P5R(exact same light but smaller and uses a single 14500) seems great but I had wanted longer runtimes as 3high and 7low were still great but not enough.

SO i pulled the trigger on the M7R as it looks like a solid light and it lets you change the 18650 if needed and then charges through the tailcap via magnet. This is going to be my primary house light and then when this comes in, im going to get some aw 2900mah 18650's for it as it only comes with a 2200mah cell with great runtime for a rechargeable light.

As when i thought there wasnt such a light out there for a great price, there it was. A cree rechargeable that has a flawless beam and great throw and not to mention it needed to be light in weight too.

maschuu

Newly Enlightened
I preordered a Jetbeam RRT-2 XP-G R5 :)
Could be here by the end of the week ***fingerscrossed***

CarpentryHero

Flashlight Enthusiast
This month I picked up my first Surefire, a yellow G2 on Thursday. By Saturday morning I was ordering up an sst-50 and a P7 drop-in.
Were is my willpower ;)

I also have a Fusion48 on the way for my Dewalt 18 volt light. Ordered a little over a week ago, waiting is killing me

Schuey2002

Enlightened
So far this month I have only purchased a Petzl Tikka 2 and a Black Diamond Orbit lantern.

But the month isn't over yet, so I'm sure to snag something else..

tombat

Newly Enlightened
NiteCore D10 and D20. Another Surefire C2. Will it ever stop?

At least I sold a few in the market place to cover the cost of these ones.

SuperTrouper

Enlightened
I was doing so well.....But I've just ordered a Surefire E1B Backup....

Oh yes and I'm going to pay for and take delivery of a G2L with the new KX4 this month too that I ordered in July.

Status
Not open for further replies.