SF TITAN ISSUES You have any?

Size15's

Flashaholic
Moderator/Editor:

You may want to save my above Mil-Spec. parts post in other areas since it may appeal to the people who frequent this site.

Best,

RL
You may want to ensure you're not breaking our rules by hotlinking images without permission of the hosts (otherwise a CPF staff member will likely remove them just in case)

AA6TZ

Enlightened
Re: Congratulations, kaichu dento!

I know you bypassed getting one and now that I have one to actually formulate an opinion of my own about them, suggest you try to get ahold of one to at least try.

Hello Pete -- Speaking of small Titanium flashlights . . . I recently purchased an Olight Titanium Infinitum (#12 of 200) and am pretty darned impressed overall with the little workhorse. It's quite the beauty, too! It's low level output is v-e-r-y low. Although it's maximum output is listed as "200 lumens", the beam from my SureFire E2DL (rated at 120 SUREFIRE lumens) is noticeably brighter.

I still would like to purchase a new SureFire Titan, but at this point in time, it's like trying find the proverbial needle in a haystack. I'll keep searching, however...:thumbsup:

I'm really happy to hear you're enjoying your new Titan. It's received (as you know) superior reviews. Okay -- so I'm just a wee bit envious...:whistle:

Best Regards,

-Clive

js

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Congratulations, kaichu dento!

RedLed,

I removed the hotlinked images from your post. Please don't hotlink images again. And, images over 800 pixels wide are also not allowed, hotlinked or no.

Also, haven't I seen your avatar picture somewhere before?

cy

Flashaholic
Ti Titan has been sitting dead in my drawer for sometime .. a little hesitant sending back to Surefire for repairs. no telling which light you will get back...

has everyone gotten back their original Titan after getting repaired

titan%20lanyard5.JPG

titan%20lanyard4.JPG

faco

Enlightened
cy, I sent mine in for repair when it first came out and got the same one back and have no problems with it anymore. It's been so long I can't remember what the problem was, guessing it had a flickering issue ?

Been so long since anyone has posted here, still enjoying mine although I don't use it often

Good luck

kaichu dento

Flashaholic
Ti Titan has been sitting dead in my drawer for sometime .. a little hesitant sending back to Surefire for repairs. no telling which light you will get back...

I got back my original light both times with the head changed.

cy

Flashaholic
faco, thanks for the feedback .. Titan needs to go back to surefire for repairs

DM51

Flashaholic
cy, just a word of caution - some people who sent early ones back where there were faults did not get the same ones returned - the replacements had different serial #s. Just mentioning it in case yours has a # you want to keep.

kaichu dento

Flashaholic
cy, just a word of caution - some people who sent early ones back where there were faults did not get the same ones returned - the replacements had different serial #s. Just mentioning it in case yours has a # you want to keep.
Forgot about that issue since I was lucky enough to get back the same serial # both times I sent Titan's back for repair.

nbp

Flashaholic

titan%20lanyard5.JPG

titan%20lanyard4.JPG

Completely off topic, but you gotta take some more pics of that PD and post them in the 'well-worn Ti EDC thread'. Love that look bro, hope my Haiku and Mule will look like that some day. :thumbsup:

Christoph

Flashlight Enthusiast
Back from the dead thread:candle: CY did you ever send your titan back for repairs? Mine is still going strong twisting action is now very slick.have been using a 3.2v rechargeable in for a while now still my favorite next to my Spy005:D
Quick disconnect is still tight and secure.