Show off your little lights!

magellan

Honorary Aussie
Actually I rarely carry my more valuable lights. I can't bear the thought of dinging one because I was clumsy or careless, so they are pretty much shelf queens. But once in a while I do, in which case I'm extra careful.

yoyoman

Flashlight Enthusiast
Only the first scratch or ding hurts. Most of my "expensive" lights are a pleasure to use. Great UI, beam, tint, ergonomics, material, build quality, etc. are what make them expensive and a pleasure to use. I also frequently use a lanyard - one end clips to a belt loop on my pants and the end is clipped or tied to the light and the lanyard is long enough so it doesn't hinder using the light, but short enough so if I drop the light, it doesn't hit the ground. I started doing this when I used to do a lot of salt water fishing. I got tired of dropping knives, pliers, and other tools in the water. The lanyard can be ornate (braids and fancy knots) or very simple. Both types work.

magellan

Honorary Aussie
A lanyard sounds like a great idea. I might give that a try for my pricier lights.

H.J.M.

Newly Enlightened
1716f6e5-3821-445c-b497-56ceda96899b_zpsss3i2mil.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]Fossils, foursevens and fenix.:candle:

H.J.M.

Newly Enlightened
I agree, E25 is a little thrower for 2aa light. The diffuser makes a huge difference using it indoors. I like the lantern effect.(flood) make the light more practical.. If i don't lose the diffuser...

Capolini

Banned
EDIT: I JUST READ POST ONE! I GUESS I AM DISQUALIFIED!

First I apologize for the distractions,,,,,,,,I used my Bootleg Hendrix album for stability on my "Small tiled" table! Then of course the awesome wallpaper!Plenty of little torches for me. My majority of lights are high powered throwers!:thumbsup:

From left to right: VTC5-NITECORE SENS CR-S10-D25Cvn Ti-PD12vn-SL2cVN-MINICREEvn[SIPIK] W/XPG2-SC62-S20

Smaller%20Torches%20002_zpsciihmct9.jpg

Last edited:

magellan

Honorary Aussie
Some recent additions, all AAA or 10440 lights except for the one on the left, which is 10250.

From left to right, an MBI HF-R (my second), 2 Maratac stainless, a Maratac copper (my second), a Vinh modded Thrunite TiSvn flamed titanium, and a MBI HF.

Last edited: