P1000342.JPG

P1000340.JPG

P1000345.JPG

Cheers
Diônata
You need an IMR-E2 in there!

Chrontius

Flashlight Enthusiast
Ahh, Dioni, you're the one that bought it.

I was going to use a low-profile raw Al Aleph tailcap with a McClicky, just to keep the cylindrical look going, but ... that strangely works.

Let me know if you decide you don't need that body sometime.

Dioni

Flashlight Enthusiast
Ahh, Dioni, you're the one that bought it.

I was going to use a low-profile raw Al Aleph tailcap with a McClicky, just to keep the cylindrical look going, but ... that strangely works.

Haha...:grin2:
It was the last avaliable indeed. But actually I was looking for a Leef 2x18650 C tail C head in raw to use with a M2 Head and my SW02, however I didn't find it. I had used it with a Z41 and it looked perfectly cylindrical!

Let me know if you decide you don't need that body sometime.

Ok ;)

Cheers
Dioni

Mikey V

Newly Enlightened
Here are my Leef lego light cannons. 2x 18650 Leef tubes, MC-E Turbo-heads (KT-4 clones) and SF twisties. Was hoping to get HA tubes, but bare natural metal was all the Hound had left. Anyway, the clone heads are such a light shade of HA that I think the bare tubes look better than a dark HA tube might. These two are my most powerful LED lights, easily besting my LF P7 turbo heads on Sereph bodies.

ry%3D480

ry%3D480

greenpea76

Newly Enlightened
Five Mega head with P7 emitter. Leef body and SW02.

Picked up the head separately in the MP section from Flip and machined a little off the pill and inside of body to make it fit properly.
IMG_1623.jpg

ninemm

Flashlight Enthusiast
Thought I would bump this awesome thread for some more pics. So sad that Leef isn't making bodies anymore. Sometimes I feel like I came too late and missed an epic party. :sigh:

Kraid

Enlightened
Here is mine. Doesn't compare to some of the others here, but it works very well. Aleph III head built by Milkyspit with P7 and optic, Leef 18650, RPM tail.

I don't think Craig will mind my lifting his picture of my light from his review.

flashlightmilkyaleph.png

Hey! Thats really cool! For some reason I always had compatibility problems with my RPM and my LEEF. :shrug:

Latest posts