Show your nightstand flashlight!

Sabrewulf

Newly Enlightened
I keep several on mine.
20220922_173154.jpg

LED1982

Newly Enlightened
Since you asked, this is an unedited pic of about half of my bedside table top... At the moment, there is a 1st gen BOSS 70 in my pocket.

View attachment 14624
L-R: BOSS 35, Tiny Nugget, bored C2 w/ Oveready L3N, GT Nano triple conversion, Okluma DC1, Hoku, McLuxIII PD, HDS 200lm hcri Clicky, Tool AA hcri, i3p, Tana triple E2 and a sweet little brass AAA whose name escapes me. And two Pak lites, because emergency lanterns... (both 5mm hcri's)
Yeah but dude, if those 14 lights and 19 backup batteries fail then you’re totally screwed!

ilikeguns40

Enlightened
CPF Supporter
Sc600w HI and a Malkoff MDC li-ion 4000k are my favorites. Main carry and nightstand lights
9D821F5B-7BA5-4731-BA7E-32D53C2C9117.jpeg

ilikeguns40

Enlightened
CPF Supporter
Do those Malkoff crenelated bezels screw down all the way these days? Years back they would leave a gap which drove me nuts so I always stick with the flush steel rings.
Yes. My last two screwed down tight to the head, as does this one

LED1982

Newly Enlightened
Maglite Mag-Tac that stays next to my 686 View attachment 34619
Nice looking revolver! I’m not a big gun guy, but for the couple that I own I prefer the zero maintenance, and super reliable revolver. Even in the nightmare scenario that it jams as an ax murdering is chasing you down in your hallway, you JUST pull the trigger again!!

ilikeguns40

Enlightened
CPF Supporter
Just my trusty old Streamlight Polytac. It takes a lickin’ and keeps on ticking’😉
View attachment 34674
Streamlight is very underrated.

I once owned and still do a AAA microstream. I lost it one summer in my yard, after a year of rain, snow, mowing the lawn, and weather, I had found it wedged in the mud. I picked it up, clicked the switch and it turned right on. Worked perfectly. Few months went buy and the switch was acting up, emailed streamlight and sent my light in for repair, they sent me back a brand new 45 lumen model for free. Excellent CS and from now on I will always have a streamlight microstream as a backup