Show your Solarforce Part II

LilKevin715

Enlightened
DSC_1753_zps1fc20c60.jpg

my solarforce L2M with nichia219 drop in

Anyone know what bezel is on there?

Chase5820

Newly Enlightened
I've got to get one of the minis. They seem to be very nice well built little lights.

kukkurovaca

Newly Enlightened
What size GTID orings do you have on the L2P? Also where did you get that frosted glass lense? Sorry if it's a stupid question I'm new to flashlights. :)

I believe those are 'Glow In The Dark GITD O-Ring 1" size' from Lighthound. Not positive, though, because I did buy a bunch in several sizes at the same time.

The frosted lens I got from Oveready.

drdanke

Newly Enlightened
Just received my first Solarforce host in the mail today. A black L2P from SBFlashlights. Very impressive quality. Amazing for the price. In a whole other league than my crappy Ultrafire 501b. I can definately feel more Solarforce purchases are in my future! Yes, I'm new to all of this, but flashlights sure are addictive!

Solarforce L2P (black)
Drop In: Intl'OS ALXM2 XM-L2 U2 1A (upgraded to Noctigon XM16 MCPCB), Qlite 3.04A driver (I plan on reflashing to custom firmware).
Battery: Panasonic NCR18650B 3400mAh (unprotected).

solarforcel2p1.jpg

solarforcel2p2.jpg

chris_786

Newly Enlightened
Re: Diffusers?

I've got a L2 with 880 lumen drop in and just received a K3 Head with L2p and extension tube.

Anyone else notice the variation in color in the L2 range? All matte black but differing finishes.