Smallest 365nm LED ?

Franquixote

Newly Enlightened
Does anyone have either knowledge of, sources for, and/or experience with the smallest 365nm LED units? Miniaturization is the key- this is a project designed to replace tritium with proprietary strontium aluminate pigments. I have the pigment sorted out, I also have a few extremely efficient batteries that should work. I *think* that .6mm or 1402 SMD array is the smallest I have found, but you all never cease to amaze me.
Can someone post any helpful hints on which direction to look next? I have contacted many LED manufacturers without much luck.
Thanks!

bshanahan14rulz

Flashlight Enthusiast
Do you need to be at exactly 365nm? You might find some longer wavelength LEDs in smaller packages, which still may be within the range of absorption of your pigment.

PhotonWrangler

Flashaholic
Does anyone have either knowledge of, sources for, and/or experience with the smallest 365nm LED units? Miniaturization is the key- this is a project designed to replace tritium with proprietary strontium aluminate pigments. I have the pigment sorted out, I also have a few extremely efficient batteries that should work. I *think* that .6mm or 1402 SMD array is the smallest I have found, but you all never cease to amaze me.
Can someone post any helpful hints on which direction to look next? I have contacted many LED manufacturers without much luck.
Thanks!
Digi-Key has a parametric search feature. Try this link.