Sock Drawer Flashlight

Is there a flashlight in your sock drawer?

• Yes

Votes: 29 34.9%
  • No

Votes: 54 65.1%

• Total voters

Phaserburn

Flashlight Enthusiast
Yep. Ultrafire 502B w/ 3.7V incan DX lamp. Cheapie. But, this lights mission is to differentiate black from navy while my wife is asleep; easier with the incan.

Hitthespot

Flashlight Enthusiast
I guess I don't keep lights all over the house because I don't have any what I would call cheap lights. Two teenagers and one 22 year old plus the wife, and If you left things lying about you would never find them again! They each have nice lights I bought them so there really is no reason to leave lights lying about. Although I am trying to decide on which light for the car now that I've modded my E2e.

Bill

13Lites

Newly Enlightened
I really do have flashlights in my sock drawer!
Gray Romisen RC-G2 & a IBM pen light (2 AAA) from long ago. (P/N 9900585)

kelmo

Flashlight Enthusiast
No, all my socks are blind.

My T-shirt drawer on the other hand has a 6PDL w/BOG Super Premium drop-in and a full SC1 w/P60L. My T-shirts are very well prepared!

slappomatt

Newly Enlightened
I currently have a USP in my pajama drawer. now that you say this I need to get my G2L in there...

computernut

Enlightened
I have a light on my nightstand and my EDC is near my sock drawer but I don't have one in my sock drawer... yet... after seeing this posting I might have to add one! :laughing:

Flying Turtle

Flashaholic
My socks are either black or white, so a light won't be needed, but it would be a good place to hide a light or two. Actually I have some stashed in the adjacent drawer.

Geoff

EngrPaul

Flashlight Enthusiast
I guess this was a "guy" question. More than half responded yes, maybe it's the girls who said no? :tinfoil:

KiwiMark

Flashlight Enthusiast
My socks are in a large draw because they share the draw with my singlets & boxers. Because it is a large draw it is a convenient place for my Mag6D (ROP High) which doesn't fit in my flashlight draw.

think2x

Flashlight Enthusiast
None in the sock drawer, Bigger (maglite) sized lights in bottom drawer with small (edc) lights in top drawer.....socks in between.

Legend

Newly Enlightened
I don't keep any lights in a sock drawer. My humble collection is in the open storage headboard of my bed.

Outdoors Fanatic

Flashlight Enthusiast
I don't have any lights in my sock drawer. However, I do have a sock drawer with no socks, which is filled with flashlight boxes and blister packs...

Cataract

Flashlight Enthusiast
None in the sock drawer, but I have one over the washer to find the missing one...

2 lights on each side under the bed + one TK40, the rest in the drawer next to my bed plus minimum one on top of the night stand and I also trained myself to walk around in the dark and find the essentials (light switched and bedside flashlight) without stumbling on knocking a toe...

P.S.: Good topic