Solarforce versus Seraph??

vadimax

Flashlight Enthusiast
Solarforce. Because Ive basically never heard of Seraph. I just know Solarforce has an outstanding catalog and you can drop damn near anything into them. Tons of accessories for them as well. Surprisingly cheap to boot.

As I have already mentioned my vote goes to Solarforce. Seraph looks to me too unisex :) -- not my way.

liteboy

Flashlight Enthusiast
Thanks all for chiming in. In true flashaholic form, I got both and still playing with them. Waiting for new drop ins but stuck a P90 LA into the stainless L2t and it's a handsome and nice feeling light. The aluminum seraph is too light for my taste and texture to slippery probably reason for the orings. Each has its merits. I'm still waiting on the titanium seraph, which surprisingly will be my first Ti light!

ven

Flashaholic
+1 , both for sure liteboy.

The seraph ti is a nice chunk of ti , i love it!!! and for now my go to work light.

Grijon

Flashlight Enthusiast
Regarding delivery times: I made a Solarforce order on Saturday the 4th (before Labor Day), and received it on Thursday the 15th.

ven

Flashaholic
Regarding delivery times: I made a Solarforce order on Saturday the 4th (before Labor Day), and received it on Thursday the 15th.

Thats pretty good! similar time scale i have found to the UK as well, last ordered is the little SF L2M shorty on 18350 food

ZMZ67

Flashlight Enthusiast
Sorry to dredge up an old thread but I am wondering if anyone has tried a Malkoff M61 in a Seraph? With Solarforce seemingly discontinued and the SF 6P/9P gone I am looking for some alternative hosts.Obviously the MD2/3 is great but can be cost prohibitive and I like the ease of switching out modules. I tried an M61 in a Seraph and it didn't work but may require popping out the internal ring. Didn't want to pop out the internal ring since the Seraph works with my Customlites drop-ins but might try if I get another Seraph down the road.I know Solarforce lights were sometimes problematic with Malkoffs so I am looking for any user experience someone might have with Malkoffs and the Seraph.

ZMZ67

Flashlight Enthusiast
The addition of an outer spring to the M61 solved the issue without removing the internal ring in the Seraph and the M61 works fine now.