• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Sold: Aleph LE, UX1K NG750

TranquillityBase

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have Sold complete, unused UX1K LE, driven by the NG750.

I couldn't wait for the Shoppe to restock the A3 head kits, so I bought complete flashlights.

$95, shipping included.

PM if interested.

TB

Last edited:

Lunal_Tic

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: Aleph LE, UX1K NG750

I was just at the SS and they had A3 kits in stock. You might want to check again.

-LT

TranquillityBase

Flashlight Enthusiast

Lunal_Tic said:
I was just at the SS and they had A3 kits in stock. You might want to check again.

-LT
I bought the lights about 10 days ago. They were out of A3 head kits at the time.

TB

Lunarmodule

Enlightened

Scott,

Just FYI, there will be no restocking of Aleph parts at the Shoppe. Whatever is listed in stock (mostly now only as complete lights, and very few at that) represents the very last of the Aleph parts to be had, with the exception of the minimal selection that Lighthound has. No more being made, end of an era. After that its pretty much BST only. Of course YOU can make just about anything now. Bodies are a cinch.

Can I put in a request here for some TB special Aleph (and SF E) compatible bodies (I want mine in raw, please): 1x 18500 (great for a power hungry 5W LE with a Badboy Nexgen to make a compact light -- a single 123 cell wont cut it for long and a single 18650 is too big. 2x 18500 (for a compact but power rich solution for 2-cell applications -- downboy) and a twist: if you make these as 2 piece tubes like the original 18650 tubes, offer a 15 mm longer E-series head adapter so that the 1x 18500 tube could alternately accomidate a 18650 with the use of the second longer E-adapter. Two tubes in one kind of! Same for the 2x 18500 tube, offer a 30mm longer E-adapter to convert the 2x 18500 tube to a 2x 18650. Also, I personally would LOVE to see some more Kroll switch ends! I know its sometimes wonky and can have high resistance, but IMHO the Kroll click is just awesome in the feel department, I LOVE the Kroll feel. Why not make a simple round donut that threads to the E-series switch end of your tubes but is internally threaded so that a Kroll can be installed there.

Also, MORE TRIPOD ADAPTERS!!! I am totally gonzo over the idea of mini tripod mounts for my lights. How about this: make a 2-piece bracket similar to the kinds used to mount stuff on bicycle handlebars. Like a circle shape cut in half. In the middle of one half drill and tap for a tripod mount. Have both halves secured by two machine screws, with one or both with a thumbscrew end so you can loosen the mount and slide it back and forth along the battery tube's length to fine tune the balancing point depending on how radical an angle you want to orient the flashlight. thin layer of black foam tape on the inside to protect the finish. This adapter can be used with any of your existing tube designs, or other lights with similar dimensions. Of course, spacer rings can be added to the inside of the bracket to fit popular sizes like a Fenix or Minimag for instance....

Just thought I'd throw a few more ideas out for you. BTW, did my 1 cell tubes with tripod mount/Kroll end ship out? I havent seen them yet and Im a teensy bit anxious.

Sorry to be OT, but to redeem my off topicness, I might be interested in the LE. If you could power it up and tell me what kind of tint the emitter has. I've had a wierd lottery with Shoppe Ux1Ks. One of them is one of the very best tints I have, and I generally do not care for X1 at all. I'm an X0 or Y0 kind of guy myself. The other X1 I got from Shoppe was a bit creamy yellow, not bad just noticeable. Let me know how pure the white is or snap a quick beamshot, smuch appreciated.

Mini-Moder

Enlightened
Well things at the Shoppe just flew off the shelves, 4 A3 heads sold in 30 minutes...

Latest posts