• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD: Jets22 Blackbird - Polished

Hallis

Flashlight Enthusiast
SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD I'll leave the price in here for reference if others want to sell one.

I picked this up in a 2-light deal from BugOutGear on here a few weeks ago and only need to keep one of them. So I decided on keeping the Bead Blasted one and let the polished one go. Light functions fine and has some very slight wear. looks as though it may have been carried. It comes with the tailcap that has holes/provisions for a small split ring or lanyard. It does not come with a "hanger" (case).

Price is $90 shipped USPS to the lower 48. I will ship to Alaska and Hawaii at an additional cost but no international shipping offered. I take payment via PayPal (i'll cover fees) and first "I'll Take It" In this thread has dibbs. I'll get some pics this evening when I get home from work.

Not looking for any trades really unless you have something from my WTB/WTTF thread here in the B/S/T area. I'm not looking to add cash to this to trade for a $400 light.

Last edited:

toastystuff

Enlightened
Re: FS: Jets22 Blackbird - Polished

can u include a battery I doby have any cr2's I'll take it though. Pm inbound with shipping address

toastystuff

Enlightened

Hey quick question does it have the tailcap with lanyard hole or the flat cap?

Hallis

Flashlight Enthusiast

Hey quick question does it have the tailcap with lanyard hole or the flat cap?

Both. it can tailstand and has a provision for split ring/lanyard. It's hard to explain. It's flat with a ridge around the outside with the holes in it.

toastystuff

Enlightened

I Recieved the light...unfortunately the optic is chipped and cracked around the bezel....not quite the condition expected.

Hallis

Flashlight Enthusiast

I Recieved the light...unfortunately the optic is chipped and cracked around the bezel....not quite the condition expected.

I don't recall it being chipped. Ship it back and I'll refund you.

archimedes

Flashaholic
If I recall correctly, the Jets22 used an NX05 optic ?

If that is indeed the case, I believe that the Sandwich Shoppe still carries these, and they used to cost a couple dollars each ... FYI

toastystuff

Enlightened
Hallis thx for the understanding. I wanna keep the light and attempt to change out the optic. Is there any info out there to confirm that's it's the optic u guys mentioned?

Hallis

Flashlight Enthusiast
NX05 was a REALLY popular optic to use back then. It's either that or a Fraen LP. But i don't think it's a fraen because it's flat if i remember right. (The LP has indentions on the outward facing side) Let me take a look see when I get home this evening.. i MAY have a spare optic laying around but may have tossed it when i got rid of some old mod supplies i wasn't likely to use again.

Also i'll cover the cost of the optic if you can find one.

archimedes

Flashaholic
Last edited: