• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Sold - LunaSol 20 for sale. $495.00 plus fees and shipping

Drywolf

Flashlight Enthusiast
This LS20 is better and more efficient for someone only planning on using primaries (per Don). The LunaSol20 has a NG driver for driving the Osram Dragon LED.
This light should not be used with 3.6 V rechargeable batteries. The LED will be damaged!

It consists of 3 ea. Nichia 310DS LED's in a series string driven at ~18 mA by a BBM converter. The Osram Golden Dragon LED in center is driven at ~400 mA by a NG driver as mentioned above. (Don will not offer this configuration in his next offering of LS20's)

I am selling this light as I use rechargeable batteries primarily. And I hope to be lucky enough to pick up one of these new units when Don offers them.

The new LS 20's will all have the GD converter which allows for rechargeable batteries.

I am selling this unit for the amount it cost me from Don back in June, plus real/actual Paypal fees and real/actual shipping charges.

I have borrowed some of the above and hope it is correct, please excuse any mistakes or typos.

Please post "I'll take it" and then PM me for total cost and paypal account.

$495.00 (plus PP and shipping)

Not looking for trades.

_F0K1200.JPG

_F0K1203.JPG

_F0K1204.JPG

Last edited: