• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired ** SOLD ** McGizmo Haiku XM-L

Raven-burg

Newly Enlightened
Up for sale is a polished McGizmo Haiku XM-L 3S with 123 pak. I'm the original owner and purchased it direct from Don in May 2012 and paid $455 + $38 shipping to the UK.
It's mainly been a shelf queen and has only left the house a handful of times. It's in excellent condition with no marks, dings or dents. I would say it looks as good as when I received it. The usual, almost undistinguishable swirl mark from the machining process.

Price is £330.

UK/Europe only. Price includes shipping via a recorded method with delivery confirmation. Bank transfer/cash collection or Paypal preferred.

Ships without battery,
I'm not responsible for any lost package.

First "I'll take it" posted in the thread gets it.
Any questions, please PM me. I check quite regularly so should get back relatively quickly.

Prompt payment (within 48 hours of my PM) is appreciated or it will go back up for sale.

Thanks for looking and please get back if you have any questions.

Attachments

• IMG_5619.jpg
    IMG_5619.jpg
    74.4 KB · Views: 81
  • IMG_5620.jpg
    IMG_5620.jpg
    81.4 KB · Views: 78
  • IMG_5621.jpg
    IMG_5621.jpg
    87.4 KB · Views: 105
  • IMG_5622.jpg
    IMG_5622.jpg
    87.8 KB · Views: 72
Last edited:

Eric242

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: McGizmo Haiku XM-L

Up for sale is a polished McGizmo Haiku XM-L 3S with 123 pak. I'm the original owner and purchased it direct from Don in May 2012 and paid $455 + $38 shipping to the UK.
It's mainly been a shelf queen and has only left the house a handful of times. It's in excellent condition with no marks, dings or dents. I would say it looks as good as when I received it. The usual, almost undistinguishable swirl mark from the machining process.

Price is £330.

UK/Europe only. Price includes shipping via a recorded method with delivery confirmation. Bank transfer/cash collection or Paypal preferred.

Ships without battery,
I'm not responsible for any lost package.

First "I'll take it" posted in the thread gets it.
Any questions, please PM me. I check quite regularly so should get back relatively quickly.

Prompt payment (within 48 hours of my PM) is appreciated or it will go back up for sale.

Thanks for looking and please get back if you have any questions.

I´ll take your Haiku. Please PM your paypal address and I´ll send the funds tomorrow (will leave the computer now for today).

Cheers
Eric

Raven-burg

Newly Enlightened
Re: McGizmo Haiku XM-L

I´ll take your Haiku. Please PM your paypal address and I´ll send the funds tomorrow (will leave the computer now for today).

Cheers
Eric

Great, thanks Eric. PM sent.