• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Sold or withdrawn

aginthelaw

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: WTS Last chance before i withdraw remaining items

Even though I haven't received the last package yet, I'll take the e01,the custom uniquefire 2100, custom vape/bike light mashup, and the gaciron bike light.

Re: WTS Last chance before i withdraw remaining items

They're yours aginthelaw. Will update OP when I wake up properly - Updated

Last edited:
Sorry mate. I don't know what's going on, I already deleted a number of messages because someone else tried to pm me earlier today and had the same problem. I just deleted several more.

aginthelaw

Flashlight Enthusiast
4 days to USA then 3 weeks to my door. But I forgave the post office when I opened the box. Delightful package. Thanks again

After the last experience it's not much of a consolation to say it was shipped in less than a month :fail:

I"m glad it got there in the end though :)

aginthelaw

Flashlight Enthusiast
tickled i am. i just got the second box, no thanks to our a$$ backwards post office. the vape to flashlight mods are just outstandingly funny. they work, they're bright, and i'm getting the biggest kick out of them...you should have left the other ones up for sale. they are definitely worth getting into other peoples hands.

On another note (i sent you a pm on it), why can't you get a copy of shadow warrior in this country? is david everett banned? maybe i should make a post about it in the cafe

Thanks mate. Glad to hear you're enjoying it. I'm actually quite okay with the lights that didn't sell, i happen to like them... :rolleyes:

PM replied regarding the other thing

aginthelaw

Flashlight Enthusiast
your inbox is full. let me know if you have any of the vape to flashlight mods left. my co-worker is getting a kick out of those