• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD: Ottavino Damascus AAA & 10280

magellan

Honorary Aussie
Re: FS: Ottavino Damascus AAA & 10280

Wow, good job guys. I would have gone for one of these Damascus beauties but have ready spent too much money on lights this month. But I already have the non Damascus versions of these lights so I was tempted.

xuttprosasd

Newly Enlightened

Very beautiful

image-1BC4_54C08926.jpg

image-F7B0_54C08926.jpg

Tain

Enlightened

All Ottavino DA AAA & 10280 are sold.
:paypal: I'll try again....I don't understand pending transactions????

Payment received and confirmed, thank you.

I'll take the last AAA with ice blue trit and USD8 shipping (if still available). I will send Paypal once you confirm it's still left.

Thanks.

Order received and confirmed, thank you.

night.hoodie

Enlightened

I just love how I always seem to glimpse something was available only after its gone. As I have requested of other builders, please, Tain, keep making these. I need one Tain in AAA, and these were priced within reach. There's too many out there like me, but it looks to me like CPF members are hoarding them (from the looks of other threads)! Cut it out! If you have 5 or more Tains, c'mon... stop hoarding! No fair! :'(

jonwkng

Flashlight Enthusiast

Truth be told, whilst Yitsan produces most his lights in small volumes, his runs of AAA lights have been fairly sizeable in volume as far as Customs go. 190 Ottavino Ti lights (V1 & V2). If you add in the previous runs of the Piccolo Ti and P0 lights, thats a fair number.

As for Tain's Ottavino Damascus lights, these are probably it. I doubt there will be more.

Why not post a WTB thread? There are and have been many Ottavino Ti lights changing hands. Good luck!

night.hoodie

Enlightened

As for Tain's Ottavino Damascus lights, these are probably it. I doubt there will be more.

Why not post a WTB thread? There are and have been many Ottavino Ti lights changing hands. Good luck!

I'm not quite there yet, still fascinated with sub-$50 lights, just almost ready to step that up a bit. But what you suggest is what I'll have to do when I am ready. Thanks.

j2t

Newly Enlightened

Those are sweet...congrats to all who scored.

Tain -- I sent you an email b/c your PM's are turned off RE a Zenith question...did you get it?

Jared

Tain

Enlightened

All orders will be mailed out tomorrow. Tracking number will be emailed to you.

Those are sweet...congrats to all who scored.

Tain -- I sent you an email b/c your PM's are turned off RE a Zenith question...did you get it?

Jared

I did not get you email. Please send it again and mention your CPF ID in the email.

j2t

Newly Enlightened

All orders will be mailed out tomorrow. Tracking number will be emailed to you.

I did not get you email. Please send it again and mention your CPF ID in the email.

Okay -- just resent it. Thanks!

Jared

Latest posts