• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Sold: spot #170 for a AWR Nano

jtheodas

Newly Enlightened
Hi all,

I'm selling a round 1 nano spot (#170) and you can get any configuration you want! They are just about to assemble it and send it out so you will receive it in about 2 weeks from what I've been told.

Leigh has instructed me to ask that the buyer use the buy buttons at http://nano2chance.rouse.com to place the purchase. The buttons are in a post somewhere halfway down the thread.

Once you make the purchase Andrew will refund me my money.

First person to post and place the purchase through the nano thread http://nano2chance.rouse.com gets it.

Thanks!
Jacques

Last edited:

andrewwynn

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: For sale: spot #170 for a AWR Nano

Bump for the nano.. anybody that buys can get an extra battery or power adapter thrown in free. It's rare for a nano to be on sale for a whole day lately, must be at a cpf saturation point.

This sale is for a brand-new not yet made nano.. it will include the new heat-sink and all the bells n whistles that have been developed during the long train ride.

I will modify the particular order to match the suit of anybody that buys.. i.e. buy whichever model you want.

-awr

andrewwynn

Flashlight Enthusiast

ok.. after a mysterious delay this is resolved.. wally sent me a money-order.. this is a done-deal.. just have to dot an i and cross a 't' and we can get some payment out to the seller.. i'll post a detailed message about it when i have all the facts handy.

-awr

andrewwynn

Flashlight Enthusiast

sorry about the delay.. has to do with getting the M.O. cashed.. however the good news.. i think within the next two-three days you'll have paypal in your inbox.. can you email me from the link in my sig. to make sure i use the right paypal address?

-awr

charlesn

Enlightened

Please change the heading to either Sold or Sold Pending...